I understand and share your frustration, I think as a Support we are in the situation because of our own divisions. I wouldn't go as far as saying we deserve what is happening, but I've always been of the view that united we could demand change, and be listened too.

As it is, because of our inaction [?] we are as much to blame as anyone.

It is to be hoped that we can be big enough & strong enough to 'unite' our factions, win that place or places on the board, and be heard.

We will never get a better opportunity to show our mettle than in the next few months.............

I understand and share your frustration, I think as a Support we are in the situation because of our own divisions. I wouldn't go as far as saying we deserve what is happening, but I've always been of the view that united we could demand change, and be listened too.

As it is, because of our inaction [?] we are as much to blame as anyone.

I would certainly agree with that CB - our fragmentation whittles away our power, our vision and our ability to lobby for the necessary change. I think you are along the right road in some ways with "we deserve whats happening" - though I would frame it more as reaping what you sow,

One thing which has become clear to me over the last couple of years is that the mechanisms and processes we have with regard to supporter representation/club liaison - are no longer fit for purpose. They are both outdated and ineffective and we really should be seeking an alternative.

One thing which has become clear to me over the last couple of years is that the mechanisms and processes we have with regard to supporter representation/club liaison - are no longer fit for purpose. They are both outdated and ineffective and we really should be seeking an alternative.

I think I read Frankie writing something the other day about how the Assembly could be completely replaced by a membership scheme and that seems to make a lot of sense to me. As Shorerdbear said on the membership scheme thread though, Jim Hannah is still fighting for the ongoing use of the whole Assembly concept, which creates a massive hurdle for any new proposals the fans put forward.