RM locking out PM backer.

I see the RM enforcers, I mean mods, are now locking threads that ask questions about Rangers board personnel changes.

Legitimate questions were posted re: owning shares and the voting rights that go with them, and the usual folk plus some admin/mods got wired in and shot them down.

Does anyone here know why they choose this stance and regularly go against what is pretty much obviously the majority of fans' views on certain issues? Why do they tolerate and protect certain posters who consistently peddle the same old tired, divisive, destructive rhetoric time and time again yet they ban others?

NB: Gersnet Admin - please bin this if I'm out of order putting this up here.

I see the RM enforcers, I mean mods, are now locking threads that ask questions about Rangers board personnel changes.

Legitimate questions were posted re: owning shares and the voting rights that go with them, and the usual folk plus some admin/mods got wired in and shot them down.

Does anyone here know why they choose this stance and regularly go against what is pretty much obviously the majority of fans' views on certain issues? Why do they tolerate and protect certain posters who consistently peddle the same old tired, divisive, destructive rhetoric time and time again yet they ban others?

Sorry mate but this is not really the place to discuss other websites way of working.

Not out of order, but as pete said, this isn't the place to discuss how other sites are run, so I'm locking the thread.