Anyone going to the RST AGM tonight?

Anything of note.

Perhaps agreed was the wrong word but just interested if there were any major decisions made :)

Okay, I wasn't sure what you meant. Minutes from last year were approved. Six really good new Board members were elected (if you are registered on the site you can have a look at their supporting statements) and three existing members re-elected. Accounts were approved, there was a surplus of over £4K. Subscription income doubled to £26K but there were a lot of costs for Buy Rangers.

In terms of the situation with the club we mentioned the meeting with Jim McColl and Paul Murray and that we finally had a meeting arranged with Club Board members next Thursday. We said that we would come to a decision and recommend how our members should vote at the forthcoming AGM. We also suggested hanging fire on proxies as we expected a new form to be issued after 14th October. There was certainly a very anti-Board feeling amongst the members who attended.

Okay, I wasn't sure what you meant. Minutes from last year were approved. Six really good new Board members were elected (if you are registered on the site you can have a look at their supporting statements) and three existing members re-elected. Accounts were approved, there was a surplus of over £4K. Subscription income doubled to £26K but there were a lot of costs for Buy Rangers.

In terms of the situation with the club we mentioned the meeting with Jim McColl and Paul Murray and that we finally had a meeting arranged with Club Board members next Thursday. We said that we would come to a decision and recommend how our members should vote at the forthcoming AGM. We also suggested hanging fire on proxies as we expected a new form to be issued after 14th October. There was certainly a very anti-Board feeling amongst the members who attended.

Is there a new Chairman or is it still the same person?

It's still Gordon Dinnie. We are meeting on Monday to elect office bearers but I don't envisage any changes.

Kewl, thanks. I have been a member since year 1 and I am a life member. I find Gordon to be very responsive (as is Christine).