So, what about that forearm smash type challenge on Gordon after the penalty? I saw the replays and the lad changed direction to go straight for him. After that, I honestly thought one of the Hearts players would have just punched him. I think he got off luck with a red card and not a broken nose.

Very entertaining though.

So, what about that forearm smash type challenge on Gordon after the penalty? I saw the replays and the lad changed direction to go straight for him. After that, I honestly thought one of the Hearts players would have just punched him. I think he got off luck with a red card and not a broken nose.

Very entertaining though.

FFers claiming it was a dive by Gordon. :confused:

But many of them are a bizarre lot.

Hibs keeper Malkowski(sp) cost them the game again. Hibs were excellent in the 2nd half and very unlucky not to take at least a point. Shiels was stupid. He didn't punch Gordon, but he was reckless. If Shiels had stayed on Hibs might even have gone on to win it. They would be a decent team if they signed a keeper. Having said that I'm not sold on their two cb's(Jones and Martis)

I see today that Collins was complaining that the linesman got it wrong and Shiels didn't punch Gordon. Even if he didn't surely an aggressive push to the neck area is still a sending off? Bizarre how being a fan can cloud the judgement as I've seen some really strange posts trying to defend the guy.

What a fanny Shiels is!!! I thought Gordon made the most of it and when did he become the biggest moaning face cunt in Scottish football? The jagger moans at everything these days.

I still fancied Hibs to go on and win it even after they went down to 10 men.