The UEFA Cup

Guest Bluetooth

Feynoord won it with a mediocre team. The tims got to the final with a mediocre team. If the draw keeps giving us a bit of luck, who knows. The final is a home game for us if we get there.

P.s. Even though the final is in Glasgow i still don't think we will carry the same support as the tims took to Seville.;)

Guest Bluetooth

It just seems like one of these years where pysh domestic form means nothing on the European stage.

And that competition is winnable as long as we avoid the big English teams and the likes of Werder Bremen until the very latter stages which it looks like we might just do.

By that time hopefully we will have signed the players in key positions we need.

I've booked 4 rooms for 4 nights in the George Square Travel Lodge at Cup Final time just in case.

If we get pumped out I can always cancel them.

Exactly what I was thinking and as soon as we do, we will get found out. If we get through the next two rounds I would be pleased

You could say Liverno was a half decent side as they are doing ok in italy but serie A is a bit of a poor league this year with Milan and Juve dissapearing.

Guest BlueBlood

At the rate we're going in the league just now, to win the UEFA cup is the only we're going to see Europe next season!! ( unless PLG tours europe on pre season friendlies of course ).

I find it hard to believe we will play well against teams up until and including the final, our form is inconsistant to say the least and when our players can't be bothered to fight for every ball we are beaten by shite teams like ICT and Falkirk....Sad but true.:sigh:

I would love for us to win the UEFA cup but I think it's about as much chance of happening than Neil Lennon saying he's a closet Bear!

C'mon Rangers....this season's f***ed, lets go down fighting!!!