Horrible to see him hardly able to speak in the interview.

Google translation of the Dutch caption is not very good:

Special around former footballer Fernando Ricksen, whose muscular detected ALS. Ricksen played six years at Rangers and with Maurice Graef visit the Heerle once to Scotland. There he is honored by his former team Rangers and Ricksen include visits his old friend Bobby Singh, who has always taken care of him. We speak also include Rangers coach Ally McCoist and former top keeper Andy Gooram.

Anyone provide an English translation of the TV comments?

Horrible to see him hardly able to speak in the interview.

Google translation of the Dutch caption is not very good:

Special around former footballer Fernando Ricksen, whose muscular detected ALS. Ricksen played six years at Rangers and with Maurice Graef visit the Heerle once to Scotland. There he is honored by his former team Rangers and Ricksen include visits his old friend Bobby Singh, who has always taken care of him. We speak also include Rangers coach Ally McCoist and former top keeper Andy Gooram.

Anyone provide an English translation of the TV comments?

I was not really a great Fernando fan but I really felt a bit emotional watching that. As was said often in that film you would not wish that sickness on your worst enemy. He was going to the hospital he said to get drains and feeding pipes put in as it was better to do while he was strong other than waiting until he was weak. His last words were "someone has to be the first to win their fight against the disease. Why should it not be me." I think that sums up his fighting nature. Sad!

What was going on when he turned to the guy behind who I think is the one who wrote the book?

He was too emotional to answer and tried to get the guy to answer for him. He was indeed the one who wrote the book. The other guy on table, Who is also a TV presenter, got up and shook his hand and said it is fantastic that you dared to come and sit here.

Another part of the film the guy that wrote the book said that Fernando wanted to live in Glasgow. The presenter asked him about that and he said he did when he was healthy but now he would be better staying in Limburg where he is now receiving treatment.

I have translated the bit when he first gives the news.

The presenter says "Fernando you are talking slow at this moment.

Fernando answers Yes that is because I have difficulty talking.

(That is when he tightens up and can't get the words out)

He turns to the Author and tries to get him to answer.

The presenter says "you have turned to Vincent de Vries the author of your book and that can. Vincent what is the problem. The Author then explains his Illness.

As above the other guy says he is a hero for turning up for the show.

I have translated the bit when he first gives the news.

The presenter says "Fernando you are talking slow at this moment.

Fernando answers Yes that is because I have difficulty talking.

(That is when he tightens up and can't get the words out)

He turns to the Author and tries to get him to answer.

The presenter says "you have turned to Vincent de Vries the author of your book and that can. Vincent what is the problem. The Author then explains his Illness.

As above the other guy says he is a hero for turning up for the show.

Nothing anyone can usefully add to that.

Thanks for translating.