my ibrox mole tells me!!!!

That there have been a few spats between leguen and ferguson over the last few weeks but the straw that broke the camels back was the trip to Newcastle. Leguen was 100% against the night out and let his feelings be known to all and sundry but fergie not only organised the night out but paid for the lot out of his own pocket! I can see where leguen starts to get pissed off! From what my man tells me its more of a personality clash between the two rather than football issues so dont hold your breath on the outcome suiting both parties.

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

If Ferguson had half a brain he should have noticed that people who fvck PLG about don't last too long - Fernando and Bardsley come to mind!

TBH, i thought it could all be sorted out amicably like grown men, as BF wants to stay i think even if he isn't captain,oh well we'll just have to wait and see what the outcome of all this is,i hope they can resolve thier differences

That there have been a few spats between leguen and ferguson over the last few weeks but the straw that broke the camels back was the trip to Newcastle. Leguen was 100% against the night out and let his feelings be known to all and sundry but fergie not only organised the night out but paid for the lot out of his own pocket! I can see where leguen starts to get pissed off! From what my man tells me its more of a personality clash between the two rather than football issues so dont hold your breath on the outcome suiting both parties.

This is no secret....

It's been common knowlegde for weeks.

We were talking about the Newcastle trip at Ibrox at the OF game.....:rolleyes:

The thing that's getting to me is BF is a Bluenose who would run through a brick wall for us,which there is a severe shortage of players like that wearing a Rangers jersey just now, i know he's been stupid but maybe this is the kick up the arse that he's been needing, as i still say he would like to stay wether he is captain or not.

which there is a severe shortage of players like that wearing a Rangers jersey just now.

That is the true and worrying fact at Ibrox right now.

You could count the number of players on one hand who fall under that category.... some of the ones who are falling short need a history lesson...

That is the true and worrying fact at Ibrox right now.

You could count the number of players on one hand who fall under that category.... some of the ones who are falling short need a history lesson...

Remember, PLG has said that if BF wants to stay then he has to change his ways,which to me leaves the door open for him to stay,and wouldn't undermine PLGs' decision.

Remember, PLG has said that if BF wants to stay then he has to change his ways,which to me leaves the door open for him to stay,and wouldn't undermine PLGs' decision.

I dont think Barry will ever be able to change the way he is on the pitch, he always wants to be involved whether it be at free kicks, corners or controlling the game.

But his attitude towards PLG will definately have to change if they are both to stay at the club, same goes for Boyd.

Its plain to see that PLG is a much stricter man than eck ever was and some players arent realising that what the manager says, goes.

Barry wasnt one of the ones i was meaning about playing for the jersey though, he knows what it means to play for Rangers and is desperate to stay.

Its others who need to take a look at themselves and what they are giving to the cause as they pick up their thousands upon thousands of pounds every week.