SDMC Productions - Rangers Documentary: Indiegogo Crowdfunder

Guest SDMC

Update from Chris:

Hi All,

So our campaign has got of to a great start !! - Just like Man City's bid for the Treble !!

I just wanted to update that myself and the crew will be in Glasgow, and Fife for the next three weeks to complete a bulk of filming at each match and following our Fans.

Do let us know if you would like to meet for an Interview on the documentary or have something to say about your relationship with Rangers (Something Good !!) entertaining or just bizarre will do but non-fans need not apply !!

Hopefully see everyone who is helping our raising of funds for buying all the main goals out and about over the next few weeks.

Thanks you very much and I will update during filming next week.

Best,

Christopher Kenna | Documentary Director

SDMC Productions Limited

Hi everyone,

Thankyou again for all of your support, it's great to see so many of you wanting to help support us. and thanks too for spreading the message onto other forums.

We're looking to really reach that target, so thanks for all your help again.

Best regards,

Niraj

Niraj Dave | Researcher

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: niraj.dave@sdmcproductions.com

Office: 0044 (0)161 2362112

Mob: 0044 (0) 7905942209

Web: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the recipient to which addressed. It may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact SDMC Productions Ltd @ mail@sdmcproductions.com quoting name of sender and addressee. PLEASE DELETE FROM SYSTEM

Please note that neither SDMC Productions nor any Employees or associates accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of SDMC Productions Ltd by means of e-mail communication.

I think needs to get the backing of a more influential person/s!,or the supporters groups as over on FF it is not being accepted at all well:

Gold Star Poster

Default Re: Rangers fans - we need your help for new rangers documentary!

Hmmm another group looking to skin the loyal Rangers support of a few quid?

Wrestling with pigs.

At a glance, that website seems to be looking for money.

True Blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manticore View Post

They have been in touch with me several times requesting interviews with our RSC, which we have declined. They have also emailed us requesting donations to assist in the making of the DVD.

Ally McCoists >>>>>\0/ <<<<<<< Blue and White Army

You suggest many of us may know about this production, yet your own company website doesn't mention it at all.

A Manchester based company doing a production on Rangers fans? I'm definitely out.

Gold Star Poster

Surely you should have the funding in place before making the documentary, rather than asking for potential viewers to effectively pay for it to be made?

Oh and in case you hadn't heard, the fans are getting fed up of being taken for mugs so good luck trying to get any money or good will from people at the moment.

I think needs to get the backing of a more influential person/s!,or the supporters groups as over on FF it is not being accepted at all well:

Gold Star Poster

Hmmm another group looking to skin the loyal Rangers support of a few quid?

Wrestling with pigs.

True Blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manticore View Post

They have been in touch with me several times requesting interviews with our RSC, which we have declined. They have also emailed us requesting donations to assist in the making of the DVD.

Ally McCoists >>>>>\0/ <<<<<<< Blue and White Army

You suggest many of us may know about this production, yet your own company website doesn't mention it at all.

A Manchester based company doing a production on Rangers fans? I'm definitely out.

Gold Star Poster

Surely you should have the funding in place before making the documentary, rather than asking for potential viewers to effectively pay for it to be made?

Oh and in case you hadn't heard, the fans are getting fed up of being taken for mugs so good luck trying to get any money or good will from people at the moment.

Pathetic is all I can say. They will be the first to slag off the quality once they buy the DVD (which they will). That is our support all over at the moment. We don't half love a good moan and something to criticise. Yes I know we have been through a hard time but remember the words of Mr Struth on how we will deal with those hard times when they "invariably come". "Tolerance and Sanity" I believe Mr Struth said. Not much of that in evidence in some of our support these days.

Pathetic is all I can say. They will be the first to slag off the quality once they buy the DVD (which they will). That is our support all over at the moment. We don't half love a good moan and something to criticise. Yes I know we have been through a hard time but remember the words of Mr Struth on how we will deal with those hard times when they "invariably come". "Tolerance and Sanity" I believe Mr Struth said. Not much of that in evidence in some of our support these days.

Maybe Chris would be better getting in touch with FF admin to get their backing and then I'm sure a lot more would donate?.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your kind support so far everyone!

If any of the followers out there could help us - we're in search of any Rangers fans who live in Burntisland, Fife to be interviewed for the documentary

this Friday! We're due to be doing some filming in the local area on that day, and would love to meet any rangers fans who'd be interested.

If anyone out there would know of anyone interested, please do inform me by private message or give us a call/email to the SDMC Office!

Thanks everyone

Best wishes

Niraj.

Niraj Dave | Researcher

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: niraj.dave@sdmcproductions.com

Office: 0044 (0)161 2362112

Mob: 0044 (0) 7905942209

Web: http://www.sdmcproductions.com