Things you would like to ask Wallace?

I'll start with asking him why we went with such a high interest loan when we could have gone with other external parties. I'm not sure this has been asked yet? All that has been asked is whether there was other shareholders offering better rates. What would a straight up bank loan have cost us?

Also, will we have a scout soon? I remember once upon a time I read an article during the days that Sevilla were very successful and they apparently had a worldwide network of 70 scouts on low wages who could readily identify replacements for star assets. I dreamed of a day we could boast half that operation. Now I'll settle for one competent scout! There must be teams in the bottom tier with more scouts than us!

Pretty basic stuff in this thread folks. I'm not even going to ask about transparency or a team that can kick the football as if it is not egg shaped.

Also, will we have a scout soon? I remember once upon a time I read an article during the days that Sevilla were very successful and they apparently had a worldwide network of 70 scouts on low wages who could readily identify replacements for star assets. I dreamed of a day we could boast half that operation. Now I'll settle for one competent scout! There must be teams in the bottom tier with more scouts than us!

Personally, what I'd really like to see the Club do with our scouting (and I've mentioned this before) is employ just ONE top notch head scout who is in charge of a small worldwide network of scouts who are passionate Rangers fans and would work as scouts for the Club for modest wages.

In Argentina for example, we have the guy Hernán Pacheco who stays in La Plata just outside Buenos Aires. That's the type of person who could potentially be a full time Rangers scout, taking in as many youth & senior games as possible every week and reporting back to a head scout in Glasgow about the progress of talented players.

That was just one example, but we could easily have one Rangers fan scouting for us full time in all of the top footballing countries in Europe (Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland & Portugal for starters) with a handful of others in top footballing countries around the world.

It doesn't need to cost a fortune to set up and run a scouting network if the Club were to make use of our fans abroad and such a system would have the added advantage of the scouts being more interested in recommending the right standard of players than signing bonuses or kick-backs. They would be working for the benefit of Rangers, not for the benefit of themselves if it was correctly structured.