I agree, it may possible with a lot of luck. But my reply was merely to point out the massive contradictions in the statement. It was claimed to be personal and that RF had no interest political. The op says the opposite of that, as I quoted.

Anyway, good luck with it. I am all for fan ownership, had a sizeable holding and financial loss in oldco and will be buying a significant number of shares when the structure and board changes in the near future.

Considering your recent comments about me, there is a substantial level of agreement on this matter at least.

Considering your recent comments about me, there is a substantial level of agreement on this matter at least.

I am a Rangers supporter, and I can just about appreciate what RF is trying to do, even though I do not think it is the best way to go about it and would therefore not support it.

What I have said about you does not come in to it. But since you mention it I will say that your past treatment of fellow Rangers fans and your personal involvement in RF is another reason that I would never take any part in this scheme.