Caught the 2nd half. As usual, dross.

Fair play to 12,000 Hearts fans, not bad for a crap Friday night game when you are already down. I enjoyed BT's specific away fan count of 901; someone who works for them is plainly not an Arab.

Quality was appalling though. Hearts can't keep the ball for more than three passes, United not much better. Their left back looks good, as does the wonderkid Gauld. Other than that, any side which works like the devil ought to be able to match them. I know they'll raise their game v us but if we give 100% effort there's not much between the sides.

Be interesting to see which of Moshni & Ciftci gets sent off first, he seems like a complete twat.

& I meant to say, we'll need to play Foster at RB on grounds of pure speed, to deal with their LB: not very progressive, but any other choice and we'll be on the receiving end of what Wallace does to most teams.

They seem to play with one up, which would suit us - Jig & Moshni can mark one player well enough, and his goal aside Ciftci wasted possession and played rubbish passes - yes he's a threat but not that great.

Impossible to say what they're like at the back as they wren't challenged, but at least we know they're not great at set pieces, as Wilson's goal showed. He's become rubbish, btw. Sad.

Their attacking midfield might be difficult, but since we usually stuff the midfield with deep DF's it may cancel that out.

Possibly the only problem - other than attitude - is that they may use the wings. I'm not sure how we'll cover that unless Gallagher or Aird are willing to work like Trojans, and we could hardly slag them if they didn't. Us playing wide might be a risk.

Beat that, FM2014.

& I meant to say, we'll need to play Foster at RB on grounds of pure speed, to deal with their LB: not very progressive, but any other choice and we'll be on the receiving end of what Wallace does to most teams.

They seem to play with one up, which would suit us - Jig & Moshni can mark one player well enough, and his goal aside Ciftci wasted possession and played rubbish passes - yes he's a threat but not that great.

Impossible to say what they're like at the back as they wren't challenged, but at least we know they're not great at set pieces, as Wilson's goal showed. He's become rubbish, btw. Sad.

Their attacking midfield might be difficult, but since we usually stuff the midfield with deep DF's it may cancel that out.

Possibly the only problem - other than attitude - is that they may use the wings. I'm not sure how we'll cover that unless Gallagher or Aird are willing to work like Trojans, and we could hardly slag them if they didn't. Us playing wide might be a risk.

Beat that, FM2014.

Hopefully their LB will be too busy trying to catch Aird!