At 1 - 2 they were safe bets. I still think they can do it and I'm not a fan. They were annointed the season they won it. Zero luck when they lost to United in Moscow. Funny game the football.

I think they can still go through. They need a big high tempo performance and a 2-0 win could easily be achieved. In some ways when you have to just 'go for it' with home advantage the game plan can be a bit easier.

The did it against Napoli the year they wont the CL but PSG are a different animal at the moment.

But Id like to see PSG go through. Final 4 of Real, PSG, Bayern and 1 from Barca / At Madrid would be some line up.

Mourinho is right about the lack of quality. Look weak in the middle without Matic, nobody up front, Hazard largely carries the team. Need a few signings in the summer, should have kept Mata.

Should have kept Sturridge and Lukaku.

Should've kept Drogba and Essien.

Essien has been useless since he injured his knee years ago and Drogba needed placed, he was getting old and only scored 5 league goals in his last season. Given we couldn't replace him, we'd have been better off sticking with him than Torres or Ba.

Should have kept Sturridge and Lukaku.

Sturridge didn't look the same player at Chelsea. I'm not sure he has the strength to lead the line on his own, he works best with someone like Suarez to link up.

Lukaku has been ok this season with 12 league goals but he's been inconsistent. Chelsea need a 25-30 + a season striker that's world class like a Falcao or Cavani. Lukaku certainly should have been the main striker this season for Chelsea. Torres is so useless it's unbelievable. He's barely worth any fee at all, but given it's the Premiership he'll probably still be worth £10m or something.