RICHARD FOSTER doesn’t expect Rangers to get any credit if they win the Ramsdens Cup

I don't think he meant it that way mate. It's not how I read it anyway.

Well I don't know about you, bud, but I'm buzzing. Can't wait for tomorrow, reserve team or not. I hope the choir is loud and proud.

Well I don't know about you, bud, but I'm buzzing. Can't wait for tomorrow, reserve team or not. I hope the choir is loud and proud.

Its like Xmas eve in my house mate, my son cannot wait, I cannot wait, we've got all our clothes ironed, scarves looked out, cans in the fridge an tunes downloaded!

I understand and agree with what Barristan is saying but it's a cup final and Rangers are involved. Winning cups is who we are, it's what we do.

Its like Xmas eve in my house mate, my son cannot wait, I cannot wait, we've got all our clothes ironed, scarves looked out, cans in the fridge an tunes downloaded!

I understand and agree with what Barristan is saying but it's a cup final and Rangers are involved. Winning cups is who we are, it's what we do.

This is not about fantasy, bud. This is realism. Rangers are in a cup final. Two years ago today I would have said thank you. If you and your mate think that in every post you make you should decry our team for not playing like CL champions, go ahead. For me, I'm satisfied to make progress and look forward to any piece of success however it comes. Do I like how we have played every game in the last two years? No I don't, but we are alive and heading upwards and onwards.

p.s. I hope your boy enjoys his Xmas.

It wasn't so long ago that people were saying that they'd rather win the league than the UEFA Cup, or as some called it, the Thursday Cup.

They thought that we were above the UEFA Cup and that a club of our stature belonged naturally in the Champions League.

It's not so long ago either that we had fans wanting the League Cup abandoned or turned into an under 21 competition. Apparently, it cluttered the football calendar and undermined our European exploits.

Now we have excitement being generated for a competition that a short time ago would have been dismissed as a Diddy Cup. It's a funny old game, isn't it?

It wasn't so long ago that people were saying that they'd rather win the league than the UEFA Cup, or as some called it, the Thursday Cup.

They thought that we were above the UEFA Cup and that a club of our stature belonged naturally in the Champions League.

It's not so long ago either that we had fans wanting the League Cup abandoned or turned into an under 21 competition. Apparently, it cluttered the football calendar and undermined our European exploits.

Now we have excitement being generated for a competition that a short time ago would have been dismissed as a Diddy Cup. It's a funny old game, isn't it?

You are an excellent poster