What now for all the French players PLG bought in

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Will they all be looking for a quick exit?

Clement is the only decent player out of the lot of them, so they would hardly be missed.

Guest Thenorthlondonblue
I'd keep Clement and maybe Svensson and move the rest on pronto!

We cannot pay them all off again, that would completely knacker any possible transfer funds.

We cannot pay them all off again, that would completely knacker any possible transfer funds.

Sell on Sionko, Sebo and Letizi for knock down prices, major knock down prices. Who knows what Stanger and Ponroy are thinking but I can see them wanting to go back to Francais.

Letizi and Rodriguez were on the verge of leaving before all this came out anyway. I think that Stanger and Ponroy will be wanting out as well.

Hope Svensson stays because as we all feel with a defender who wins the ball in the air and goes through brick walls, he could turn out to be a player yet.

Guess we will just have to wait and see with the likes of Sebo and Sionko.

Would we have to pay them off though ?

Many of the players we had to pay off it was because they had over-inflated wages that no other club would pay so we had no option but to pay them off.

With our increased financial prudence I can't imagine these guys were getting stupid amounts of money, certainly I would think their wages would be on a par with what other clubs would offer - if that is the case then no need for a pay-off.

Speculation again though !

depends on the circustances on which they leave craig. If they are the ones wanting to leave we can simply rip up their contracts. If we want them to leave then we have to fork out some sort of compensation.