Tony Pulis shouldn't be anywhere near this list, the football he plays is horrible. It would have to be Rodgers or Mourinho. Pellegrini bombed in Europe. Rodgers has been a revelation and Mourinho is masterminding another Champions League success.

I would give it to Rodgers, though his side is heavily reliant on SAS and Gerrard. Mourinho is the greatest of all time, he can step aside for this one.

PS - Martinez has done an excellent job in fairness. One of the top four need to sign Coleman - he is excellent.

Pulis should easily make the list, Palace were practically relegated when he took over and he is put them near mid table and beat Chelsea deservingly last week.

Martinez has been the biggest breath of fresh air though, if he gets 4th id probably move him up to first.

Pulis should easily make the list, Palace were practically relegated when he took over and he is put them near mid table and beat Chelsea deservingly last week.

Martinez has been the biggest breath of fresh air though, if he gets 4th id probably move him up to first.

I just cannot credit sides that play his tactics. He has done a good job, Joel Ward is having a great season for them, but the football his sides play repulses me. It might avoid relegation but it will never achieve long term success. Hence why he manages Crystal Palace.

I just cannot credit sides that play his tactics. He has done a good job, Joel Ward is having a great season for them, but the football his sides play repulses me. It might avoid relegation but it will never achieve long term success. Hence why he manages Crystal Palace.

I agree its awful football but his task was to try save Palace and he has more than done it. This season is the biggest prize money for teams so for him to keep them up will set Palace up for the next 10 years....job done. But he is a dislikeable guy for some reason.

I'd say it's a tough call between Martinez and Rodgers, certainly Rodgers is the "most improved" from having looked out of his depth early on but Martinez has produced a real team who were streets ahead of Arsenal last week.

Martinez had a tough act to follow in terms of recent history but Rodgers has had to do it in the shadow of a long long line of top managers at Liverpool. If he wins the title he has to get it.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I see the argument for Pulis but no, not for me.

Pellegrini? City play magical football.

Rodgers? Very strong case but my granny wasn't a good manager and she'd do all right with Suarez in the team. But hold on, the Genius needs to be managed and BR seems to have got the hang of it.

Mourhino? His record speaks for itself.

Martinez? Oh yes and what could he do at Arsenal?

Pellegrini's the one and it's still an hour or so 'til the kickoff at Anfield.

Expect revisionism before evening.