Vision and going forward.

I keep reading posts that the board need to show us their long term plans "vision" for the club my question is why are we not asking the same question of McCoist on the football side of the business and also if Ally where to come out tommorow and admit he has got it badly wrong regarding his signings and tactics would you give him another chance?

And how do we move forward from here have you any ideas i would like to see something outside the box on this question every now and then a club appears with a new plan and develops a style of football and a team of players that seem to be game changers Ajax, and Dortmund spring to mind thoughts?

I was going to start a thread similar to this. The Ally debate always flings up who will we get. I'd rather it be: what do we want from the next manager and our expectations in the short to long term. From youth up we need a culture change but hold onto one of our traditions of never giving up on the field.

The "debates" about his abilities vary in quality, reason, and game performances. Hardly anyone of us has ever been to a training session, been at player talks, know what sort of spirit revolves about the Auchenhowie or Ibrox dressing rooms. But anyone of us is an expert in tactics, sees all the wrongs, knows how to cure all ills and what we should do in the future. And dare you say a word about what sort of problems the management had and has to face, or that there are actually opponents on the field of play out there too!

McCoist's tactics and ability to change game plans are as good or bad as any Rangers managers' before him. He's not exactly blessed with either of his predecessors squads to change things, nor would be any heir. And rest assured, no matter who comes, people will be up in arms sooner or later too.