July 30th - Bournemouth v Rangers pre season friendly

As long as Bears booking trips understand that it will probably be a youth/second string team that goes to Dorset given the timing of the fixture and the nature of the opposition.

Personally, my self-imposed ban on any friendly matches will be in play again this summer. I have yet to ever attend a good full game of football at one of these, and lets be honest after the quality of play this season, the summer cannot be long enough and I am in no hurry to get back!

As long as Bears booking trips understand that it will probably be a youth/second string team that goes to Dorset given the timing of the fixture and the nature of the opposition.

Personally, my self-imposed ban on any friendly matches will be in play again this summer. I have yet to ever attend a good full game of football at one of these, and lets be honest after the quality of play this season, the summer cannot be long enough and I am in no hurry to get back!

I'm not so sure it will necessarily be a youth/second string team mate. We played at Bristol last year with a strong side, for example. To play a youth team against Bournemouth, I think we would get battered. Bournemouth finished 10th in the Championship, so would be pretty tough opposition. When we played Bristol City last year, the had just been relegated to League 1,so I'd say we'de be sending our first team for this.