CRO: The Charles Green Road Show (lives on)

Still my point stands, i'm sure Shane is no infallible

He's highly unlikely to have ran the article and made these public allegations if he wasn't extremely confident in the information. It's not as if it even comes as a shock, since some of us have been suggesting all along that Green is still possibly involved. The allegations that Green was doorstepping investors in the run up to the AGM when he was supposed to be no longer involved wasn't exactly a surprise either.

Still my point stands, i'm sure Shane is no infallible

Is that not a little bit rich coming from you stb ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of comedy for a Saturady night

I was looking back at an old thread the other day and I had a chuckle to myself when I saw you posting a comment about myself and my temerity to be 'negative' about Charles Green.

It was a Leggo blog from December 2012 and my username on FF is 'buster'.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?51125-Leggat-UNDER-ATTACK-AND-THE-ENEMY-WITHIN&highlight=leggat

This is what you posted......

"In my lurking buster doesn't come across as all that balanced right now, don't think I've seen one slightly positive comment from him about Green."

:seal:

Is that not a little bit rich coming from you stb ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of comedy for a Saturady night

I was looking back at an old thread the other day and I had a chuckle to myself when I saw you posting a comment about myself and my temerity to be 'negative' about Charles Green.

It was a Leggo blog from December 2012 and my username on FF is 'buster'.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?51125-Leggat-UNDER-ATTACK-AND-THE-ENEMY-WITHIN&highlight=leggat

This is what you posted......

"In my lurking buster doesn't come across as all that balanced right now, don't think I've seen one slightly positive comment from him about Green."

:seal:

Nice to finally chat to you then buster, did Mark swing the banhammer? :whistling:

On that point I mainly stand by it, clearly Green has to take his share of the blame for them money we've wasted. But I still strongly believe he did good things for us even if virtually no-one else does anymore.

Nice to finally chat to you then buster, did Mark swing the banhammer? :whistling:

On that point I mainly stand by it, clearly Green has to take his share of the blame for them money we've wasted. But I still strongly believe he did good things for us even if virtually no-one else does anymore.

No ban, I still post on FF.

Recently there have been problems with the server and sometimes it gets to be a pain.

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

As for Green, If you remain fooled by his bluster there is little hope of you seeing through anything.

No ban, I still post on FF.

Recently there have been problems with the server and sometimes it gets to be a pain.

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

As for Green, If you remain fooled by his bluster there is little hope of you seeing through anything.

Nothing to with bluster simple memory of the position we were in summer of 2012 before he came in

Nothing to with bluster simple memory of the position we were in summer of 2012 before he came in

You said "But I still strongly believe he did good things for us even if virtually no-one else does anymore."

It was bullshit and bluster, saying what he thought would go down well.

He was good at it, he fiitted the role perfectly. A more brazen liar than even Whyte, I think he actually enjoyed it at times.

You said "But I still strongly believe he did good things for us even if virtually no-one else does anymore."

It was bullshit and bluster, saying what he thought would go down well.

He was good at it, he fiitted the role perfectly. A more brazen liar than even Whyte, I think he actually enjoyed it at times.

If even now in hindsight he can't see or admit what a bluffer Green was and the damage he has done then there really is no hope for him. It's utterly pointless to try to engage with him. It now appears he is being contrary just for the sake of it. You have to wonder why, it's truly bizarre.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil