John Brown & Craig Houston handing over the SoS petition at Ibrox

For the sake of clarity on this matter (and please feel free to share on other sites), SoS were started by myself Sandy Chugg & good friend Craig Houston late in August 2013. We opened a Facebook page which gained a big following very quickly. Mark Dingwall has NOTHING to do with SoS. The RST and UoF yes. He did however and still does provide some support.

SoS were/still are self funded by a small band of individuals and a supporters club. No Murray's, Mc Colls, King etc.

IMHO some people have used SoS as a vehicle for their aims and let us down. Craig has had a ST for 32 years. I myself gave up mine last season having held one for four years when my lifetime ban got lifted. My sons are still ST holders. I attend about 90% home games and a few away games (mainly due to family/work commitments). Our aims have been very simple from the outset.

The main one the safeguarding of ownership of Ibrox.

It would surprise you how little it has cost to run this campaign. We have many helpers/supporters who do a lot behind the scenes.

Unlike the internet gangsters we have NEVER hid behind false names. Nor have WE (myself & Craig) sat on our backsides while the club was obviously being mismanaged. We have NEVER or claimed to speak for ANY BEAR. Only those who agree with US. We are TWO NORMAL BEARS , no better or worse than the next. Our motivation is simply A LOVE OF OUR CLUB and for it to be run in a fashion befitting the great loyal support who follow it.

UoF is an off shoot of this comprising of 6 fans groups.

Again it DOES NOT represent EVERY BEAR.

We are only fighting to safe the club from further mismanagement. Not to kill it or damage it. Our haters could've been such good assets but have let petty individual feuds come primary before the bigger picture, THE CLUB.

Sorry for being so long winded but that's the story.

Let the haters hate. In historic times these people would be the Lundys of their day. Apologies if I've bored you.

Sandy

SoS

Show me where I lambaste anyone who criticises Ally?

As you please

This is not a thread about the manager!,why do you use every thread to have a kick at him?. I can easily guarantee the manager will get us back to the top league in the shortest possible time it can be done.There is more to worry about and concentrate on than who the fucking manager is right now!.

Pish!, you are going over the same shit again and again, I've already said all I want to say on where my concerns are,even though you continue to harp on about the manager and team.

When you speak of dwindling attendances how would you know?, how many season ticket holders don't turn up?, there will be even more season tickets sold for next season!,not you obviously, so you just keep away from Ibrox and let the fans support their team through thick and thin!.

A typical response after a valid comment about our inadequacy:

Tell you what,you are either attention seeking/fishing so I'm out,I've had a few glasses or red wine so I won't risk a ban

You constantly rage whenever anyone has the audacity to criticise Ally.

I really appreciate the effort you put in there, however it is an epic fail again!, where in there do I lambaste any criticism towards Ally?.

Never mind, I told you before not to reply to my posts as you think it is all nonsense I post,which you agreed to!,anyway if it makes you happy carry on,also I have told you before that when someone like you who refuses to go and support Rangers and hates everything about Rangers should not be telling anyone what they should or should not do with regards to actually supporting the team!

P.S there should be some rule to stop people posting while drunk!.

I really appreciate the effort you put in there, however it is an epic fail again!, where in there do I lambaste any criticism towards Ally?.

Never mind, I told you before not to reply to my posts as you think it is all nonsense I post,which you agreed to!,anyway if it makes you happy carry on,also I have told you before that when someone like you who refuses to go and support Rangers and hates everything about Rangers should not be telling anyone what they should or should not do with regards to actually supporting the team!

P.S there should be some rule to stop people posting while drunk!.

Is that directed to me or you :)?

It was a question. I don't need any comeback because I already revoked your original comment regarding Ally with the provided quotes ;).

What I can't understand is why you keep replying to my posts when you have already said you won't?, man of your word eh!.

Again, where do I lambaste any criticism of Ally?,you have still not shown me, also why do you never go to Ibrox and refuse to go?, we all know you hate everything about Rangers yet you can't keep away from Rangers forums!

May I suggest you re-read the quotes I provided you showing you lambasting posts criticising the manager.

Also, having a go at someone not wanting to go to Ibrox in this climate? Really :laugh:.

People are entitled to do as they wish but anyone who continues to watch absolutely dreadful football propped up by corrupt owners....I'll let you complete the rest of the sentence.

Iain - another point. I've bought pretty much every single kit for the last 20 years, often home and away. I won't be doing that this year, actually I bought the alternative Nike effort. Chew on that.

PS - Wonder if you would have the same criticism for the countless other fans who will be cleverly staying away from Ibrox this year? I doubt it.