Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Folks, we now have a new sub-forum for the Gersnet Prediction League - http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?33-Gersnet-Prediction-League

In there you'll find two sticky threads, the GPL 2014/15 - League rules and the GPL 2014/15 - League table/standings

We're doing things slightly differently this season and instead of having everything lumped into a single thread, there will be a thread posted for posting your predictions for each game. This will make it easier to check and collate the predictions for each match.

You can now enter your predictions for the Hibs game here - Predictions for Rangers v Hibernian - Petrofac Training Cup 1st Round

There will be no cut-off point for joining the league, so you can join even after the competitive games have started. If you fancy taking part just put your name down here or send me a PM.

Likewise, if anyone has any questions just ask them here or send me a PM.

Sitting on the fence till I see what team Ally puts out and how they perform in Derby.

I will sit on the fence too. I don't see us winning. I can see me regularly forgetting to post my results. Better make an Outlook series reminder.

Chaps, I've moved both of your posts in here as the match prediction threads this season will be for actual match predictions, nothing else. This system is to make it easier to check and collate the predictions.