Guest CorkCity

Yeah, were you involved in talks with FORAS? (Cant tell if youre on a wind up) :bouncy2:

Cork City did help out Rangers during your troubles just wondering if you were joking about the friendly.

Yeah, were you involved in talks with FORAS? (Cant tell if youre on a wind up) :bouncy2:

Cork City did help out Rangers during your troubles just wondering if you were joking about the friendly.

I passed the idea onto Rangers via a friend. Typically they never replied but the Cork Trust appeared keen. Wish I could remember the guy's name. Sadly the email was on the RST email account which I no longer have access to or I'd retrieve it.

Edited by Stimpy

Guest CorkCity

Great to hear, being honest Id say the event would be more about the politics than the football and lets face it the FAI would probably not sanction it. Its a shame really. Cheers for the info. In fairness to Rangers they were very good sending us the football, we got a signed jersey from Inter Milan and Crystal Palace and personally signed letters from Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Celtic, Hibs, Arsenal, Spurs, Athletic Bilbao etc the list goes on and on so for anoyone asking why Rangers did it many other clubs did and fair play to your club.

I just saw a manic 12/13 page thread on your other forum and tried to register but they wouldnt allow it, Im assuming they thought I was on a wind up.

:thumbsup:

Great to hear, being honest Id say the event would be more about the politics than the football and lets face it the FAI would probably not sanction it. Its a shame really. Cheers for the info. In fairness to Rangers they were very good sending us the football, we got a signed jersey from Inter Milan and Crystal Palace and personally signed letters from Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Celtic, Hibs, Arsenal, Spurs, Athletic Bilbao etc the list goes on and on so for anoyone asking why Rangers did it many other clubs did and fair play to your club.

I just saw a manic 12/13 page thread on your other forum and tried to register but they wouldnt allow it, Im assuming they thought I was on a wind up.

:thumbsup:

Cork City would get a great turn out from us and we'd get a cracking day out.:D