Well if you don't give a toss why are you posting figures you obviously don't know are correct , at least on RF you can see the members via the ticker , that's what pisses me of about the RST at times it's like trying to get info out of North Korea

No idea and I am not sure I give a toss. The my dick is bigger than your dick posts forces me not to care although I do get a kick out of correcting rubbish.:)

Keep it civil please bud. We've got enough nonsense to deal with already!

Erm - I care about Rangers here - the more who have joined fan ownership vehicles the better.

I once thought like that until I saw up close the treachery and blackmail from fellow bears.

I suppose the difference being that I do care :)

I care too but I've stopped waiting on the moment the support wakes up en masse and does things for themselves. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong one day.

At the end of the day more shares under Rangers fans control is nothing but positive.

Let's hope they don't vote in the ****s' like many did at the AGM.

Well if you don't give a toss why are you posting figures you obviously don't know are correct , at least on RF you can see the members via the ticker , that's what pisses me of about the RST at times it's like trying to get info out of North Korea

I corrected a post. Keep the knickers on.:)

The info I posted is public knowledge and has been since the IPO.

1. I once thought like that until I saw up close the treachery and blackmail from fellow bears.

2. I care too but I've stopped waiting on the moment the support wakes up en masse and does things for themselves. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong one day.

3. Let's hope they don't vote in the ****s' like many did at the AGM.

1. More shares in Rangers Supporters hands is better than the alternative - Personal gripes rank well below the interest of Rangers for me.

2. Being jaded is understandable, but I believe that our support has immense potential and will continue to care about it and see what I can do to help, however small a contribution it might be. If we all contributed then we would be getting somewhere.

3. I assume you are not suggesting that the fans were the ones that ratified the position of the board members at the GM?

1. More shares in Rangers Supporters hands is better than the alternative - Personal gripes rank well below the interest of Rangers for me.

2. Being jaded is understandable, but I believe that our support has immense potential and will continue to care about it and see what I can do to help, however small a contribution it might be. If we all contributed then we would be getting somewhere.

3. I assume you are not suggesting that the fans were the ones that ratified the position of the board members at the GM?

Dude, I am not having a dig at you - you appear genuine and enthusiastic which is great. Nor am I being personal, it goes much bigger than me. I still contribute to BR via DD albeit small and, for me as person, inactive.

Our support has massive potential but for whatever reason we're its own worst enemy. For every good the internet has done, the damage is much greater. Call me petty or backwards but I'll never get over what I witnessed. Maybe my heart overruled my head and got too deep and never thought an epic stabbing was coming.....despite being warned.

One day someone, maybe you, will come on here and show me up and the club is secure. Until then my preferred method of securing our club goes way beyond the rules of this forum.

Plenty of them helped. You are being extremely naive if you think otherwise.

From my experience at the AGM the majority was disappointed by the result - Admittedly the sample size was about 100 lads in The Louden when the results got announced but I supporse it depends how you define plenty.

Again though, it was not the fans who voted the board in - it was others.

Summary.

Today we just watched a pretty good football match in which our team played good. Hell we even got praise from SBS. I would direct your attention to the fan choir. That is the best I have heard them in a long while.

Give the fans what they want, can feel, can see, can trust and look what happens. They react with a unified, emphatic response. The fans aren't dead, just scunnered. They're just waiting to be able to believe again.

From my experience at the AGM the majority was disappointed by the result - Admittedly the sample size was about 100 lads in The Louden when the results got announced but I supporse it depends how you define plenty.

Again though, it was not the fans who voted the board in - it was others.

I shall allow you to define plenty. I'm not particularly fussed if you believe me or not.