Club Statements re Court Order

Guest RIFC PLC RNS

5 September 2014

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Statement re. Court Order

The Company confirms that the Court of Session in Edinburgh has granted a request by Mr Ahmad for an order allowing him to arrest £620,000 in a Rangers bank account or the accounts of others who may be due to pay sums to Rangers. He sought this order in connection with a claim against the Rangers Football Club Limited for alleged unpaid bonuses in the amount of £500,000. The court granted permission to arrest £620,000 to take account of the sum sued for and Mr Ahmad's legal expenses in connection with his claim.

Leave to appeal this decision has been sought by Rangers and the court will deal with that request on Tuesday.

This is a provisional procedural measure and the fact that this procedural ruling is in Mr Ahmad's favour it is in not an indication that the court accepts there is any merit in his claim. The court has not yet considered the merits of Mr Ahmad's claim. Mr Ahmad's claim is being robustly defended. The case proceeds to a full hearing on its merits commencing 11 November 2014. If the defence of this claim is successful the funds arrested will be released.

Further announcements will be made on this matter in due course.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=12075175

i get this horrible feeling folk are trying to kill the club, with board members giving each other bonuses, contracts we can hardly afford, ex board members suing us, fans groups causing a massive divide, if we can't get this sorted we wont have a club to support.

that would destroy me

with very little life left for me, i 'm hoping to see us get back in the spl, get back into europe and hear that glorious champions league belted out from the PA while ibrox is bouncing

i get this horrible feeling folk are trying to kill the club, with board members giving each other bonuses, contracts we can hardly afford, ex board members suing us, fans groups causing a massive divide, if we can't get this sorted we wont have a club to support.

that would destroy me

with very little life left for me, i 'm hoping to see us get back in the spl, get back into europe and hear that glorious champions league belted out from the PA while ibrox is bouncing

All that's left is Rangers as a concept and the hope we come back to life. Both off the field and on it we are repulsive.

“Further to the Stock Exchange announcement regarding the court action taken by Imran Ahmad against Rangers, whatever the outcome of the court process, we agree with Judge Lord Stewart when he told the court: 'This does not mean to say that insolvency is an actuality or is going to happen.'"