I agre with every word you typed but things in life change and not always for the better I fear this mob (the boards) are here to stay I cant see anyone getting rid off them unless they are bought out and I don't think there is a rangers like man with the money to make that happen , I hope I am wrong but I can see the fans on this forum still having the same gripes ten years down the line .

shareholders will most certainly get rid of them when it's clear that the club will fail if they don't.

I agre with every word you typed but things in life change and not always for the better I fear this mob (the boards) are here to stay I cant see anyone getting rid off them unless they are bought out and I don't think there is a rangers like man with the money to make that happen , I hope I am wrong but I can see the fans on this forum still having the same gripes ten years down the line .

This can't last for another ten years.

We are going to be a diluted force, it's a question of scale.

We face not only the 'spi.v tax', assetstrip and insolvency event(s).

We face it all within Scottish football that is financially contracting.

Then we have to wonderr where the next generation of fans will come from.

I note that the backpage of todays Daily Record gave 40% of space to Manchester United v QPR.