I saw that the RST were against the protest. Think it's one of these internet non stories.

They have posted on facebook that they want a "rousing 9th minute rendition of "Super Ally"" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Forget about the board for a moment and what different sides think. Here we have an atrocious manager we need rid of urgently to salvage any chances of promotion and the RST are trying to encourage him :laugh:

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Firstly, any protest against Ally in the 9th minute is inappropriate, and secondly, any group organising public backing for him is seriously misguided.

I don't know the detail on this but if the UOF or RST are behind a public show of support for the manager, they are seriously out of touch.

Edited by Hildy

Firstly, any protest against Ally in the 9th minute is inappropriate, and secondly, any group organising public backing for him is seriously misguided.

I don't know the detail on this but if the UOF or RST are behind a public show of support for the manager, they are seriously out of touch.

they are backing an anti protest.