Ferguson Warns Platini

Ferguson is having dillusions of grandure... Man Ure are a small fish in a big sea...

Shut up Fergie..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6302803.stm

Also read that Allardyce the fat cock munching pr1ck has said it belittles the Premiership - Fuck right off. He also thinks it will damage Bolton if they take a Champions League place away from Bolton.

Fuck me 1 season in Europe and he thinks they are regulars..

Pr1ck.

Rant over!

The fact that Platini wants to cut back the entry of the big countries is good news although i would prefer it going back to only the champions. Unfortunatly he is against any video involvement in football, which means we have no hope on camera's looking back to get honest decisions.

Im all for reducing the Champions league to 3 teams from each big league and 2 from the rest.

It will make the likes of the premiership a better race for the top 3 places.

It will make the UEFA cup more attractive then.

Then bring back the Cup Winners Cup.

Platini is the only man in football I have ever heard that backs the idea I thought of about 7 years ago - Have 4 linesmen on the pitch.

Allardyce, your a clown!