Ukraine 100/1

Croatia 125/1

Tunisia 350/1

Japan 500/1

Saudi Arabia 1000/1

Angola 1500/1

Togo 2000/1

Trinidad and Tobago 2500/1

Czech Rep right out to 66's with that defeat, that could be worth a punt.

France at 25/1 could be worth a fiver, you never know, they could burst into life if they get into the knockouts, and the Portuguese dont look a bad outside bet.

But you got to fancy the Argy's at 3/1, if your a heavy punter then 50 quid plus would be worth it.

england still 3rd fave even though the 5 teams behind they have all played better :eek:

Id say its the bookies being 1) biased and 2) clever i.e. covering there asses. If they put England out to 8/1 - 10/1 punters in england would be slapping money on them right left and centre and the bokkies probably believe england will win it.

Its the same as the Argy's, they have brought them into 3/1 from 7/1 to cover there asses after that 6-0.

Czech Rep aren't the same team without big Jan Koller and I doubt he'll make another appearance a the WC this year so I can't see them winning it.

Portugal lacked ideas against Iran and it took a long range shot and penalty for them to beat Iran.

England have just been awful to watch and when they meet a decent/good team they'll be beaten.

Germanys defence will let them down.

Italy couldn't break down a 9 man USA and didn't really create much either although they did play pretty well against Ghana.

Argentina have just looked awesome and are my favourites now.

Brazil have been hit and miss even though they have won their 2 games without conceding. Never count them out.

Spain looked good against Ukranie but let's see how they get on today against Tunisia. They should win quite comfortably but you never know.

Holland have been hit and miss. Won both their games but haven't been to convincing.