Kenny McDowall in high spirits at Hogmanay training

he's got to snap out of it, who cares if his buddy has gone and he's likely to go at the end of the season. what kind of message is he transmitting to the players, we've got to make the play offs, if I was looking at him as a future employee then I'd say the guy does not carry a professional attitude?

he might be in a shit position, but it could be worse, you could have no job, so if you don't make the play offs then you make yourself even less employable next season, get a grip and do the best job you can, even try and look as if you're enjoying yourself, transmit positive messages to the players, even if inside your carrying a heavy load.

sure, it is not easy, but it ain't easy for the fans either.

the good news may be that the the "good guys" haven't promised him the job if they get control...

Hopefully him and his clipboard are given a big boot as far away from Ibrox as possible.

Clueless doesn't even begin to describe him.

If he's not happy he can leave and get a job elsewhere. He is hardly going to be living on beans on toast if he walks out.

No sympathy for him at all.

Edited by MoodyBlue

Although the photo doesn't exactly show him in the best mood, every week there seemed to be a photo of Ally and the players laughing away and seemingly having a great old time of it, but come Saturday it was the same old turgid poor performance again.

If Kenny moans and groans his way through training but manages to get this bunch of chancers playing well I would be happy enough with that. Obviously it is not going to happen as it is clear Kenny hasnt got the first clue about how to get a professional adult team to play good football, but in theory I would take it!