EGM Attendance Card/Form of Proxy

Received my EGM paperwork today. Wee question re shareholdings, I bought at the IPO and have share certificate for these shares. In January I purchased further shares through bank, no share certificate is issued. How do I know if the paperwork issued today is for all the shares I own, nowhere does it give the number of shares held.

Suppose I will have to contact Registars and bank to find out, may be others in same boat. Worth checking that you are voting with all your shares.

I have sent my cards of to the RST but they are filled in with Kensington as the location and me intending to go as I can make it there even on a work day. That may no longer be the case now that the venue will move. Are returns already sent still valid?

Just received this email from the bank. It turns out they vote for me after I give them instructions, why did they not tell me that last week? Anyway looks like its sorted now. Others may be in same circumstance, if so contact bank asap.

Thank you for your e-mail.

We will be sending out the initial voting mailing by the end of this week which will arrive with customers as of next week (w/c 16th Feb).

The latest we will be able to send out voting letters will be 18th February, after that date log instructions only will be accepted, up until our instruction deadline of 26th February. This is when we will arrange attendees and submit our votes.

You can also call on the number listed below before this time or use Web Chat in order to provide us with your instruction.

I hope I have been able to help you with your query, however should you require any further information please do not hesitate to e-mail me at any time or alternatively call us on 08457 22 55 25.

Did you know we also have a Web Chat facility where you can speak to us live? This can be found on the welcome page once you have logged into your account.

Kind Regards

Helen McCusker

Customer Relations

Halifax Share Dealing