LAW-Ibrox club has not recovered from the loss of former manager Ally McCoist

Ha ha, you've got to hand it to the Ally bashers, they're good at twisting any events to suit their opinion. If results get better after he leaves then it proves Ally was the worst manage; if results get worse then it's Ally's legacy and it proves he's the worst manager. Of course if they are similar, then it proves he's the worst manager.

I'm glad you can laugh given how wrong you were about him. Ally is a terrible manager and it's not up for debate. I have been very consistent in my opinion of him.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I'm glad you can laugh given how wrong you were about him. Ally is a terrible manager and it's not up for debate. I have been very consistent in my opinion of him.

Can't see any evidence at all I was wrong about him... I said it's hard to judge him properly with all the goings on with admin and the boardroom, and that he looked about average (and that Rangers really need someone exceptional but it would be difficult to attract that standard in our position in the lower leagues), and for the first few years was doing about the minimum required results to avoid the sack. About 15 months ago, I said his time was probably up as he wasn't showing capability in the big games. Can't see anything "wrong" about any of that. But of course you don't know my opinion as yours is so extreme, you think anyone who disagrees is saying the exact opposite to you.

You've been very consistent in your opinion, and very consistent in twisting everything to fit, including a hell of lot of contradiction, and then going quickly to personal attacks when you're unable to back anything up. You can see how objective your opinion is with the "it's not up for debate" above. You are also proven wrong as you said anyone would be better than Ally, including no manager, so the results should have become easily better after he left. But they've been far worse - but again you twist it to fit.

Can't see any evidence at all I was wrong about him... I said it's hard to judge him properly with all the goings on with admin and the boardroom, and that he looked about average (and that Rangers really need someone exceptional but it would be difficult to attract that standard in our position in the lower leagues), and for the first few years was doing about the minimum required results to avoid the sack. About 15 months ago, I said his time was probably up as he wasn't showing capability in the big games. Can't see anything "wrong" about any of that. But of course you don't know my opinion as yours is so extreme, you think anyone who disagrees is saying the exact opposite to you.

You've been very consistent in your opinion, and very consistent in twisting everything to fit, including a hell of lot of contradiction, and then going quickly to personal attacks when you're unable to back anything up. You can see how objective your opinion is with the "it's not up for debate" above. You are also proven wrong as you said anyone would be better than Ally, including no manager, so the results should have become easily better after he left. But they've been far worse - but again you twist it to fit.

Saying I twist things to fit. How hilarious coming from the master of deception then running a mile whenever you get called up on the nonsense you spout. You write an essay about subjects you know nothing about then run a mile when it is pointed out how clueless you are.

'It's hard to judge him properly'...that sums you up. Clueless.

Saying I twist things to fit. How hilarious coming from the master of deception then running a mile whenever you get called up on the nonsense you spout. You write an essay about subjects you know nothing about then run a mile when it is pointed out how clueless you are.

'It's hard to judge him properly'...that sums you up. Clueless.

You really don't do irony, do you?

"hilarious"

"master of deception"

"nonsense"

"clueless"

Talk about running a mile from the subject. :roflmao:

This will be the same ally McCoist who told us all to back green, Accepted a shitload of shares and a whopping 800 grand a year for managing in the bottom teir of Scottish football.

Yeah all that boardroom stuff must have been really distracting for him while he was counting his readies.

We should have had a team ready for the top flight instead of the turgid dross that we are witnessing and will cost 10s of millions to fix.

If the man has an ounce of common decency in his body he will hand back every penny he has robbed our club of.

And after that never set foot in ibrox again.

He's every bit as culpable as green and his cronies.