The feel good factor is returning people will come back if we keep it going.

The spl and some players to excite brought in will help in the summer if we can do it.

I was gutted not to go yesterday but I am moving house and was packing plus the coat was just impossible.

32,682 yesterday.

Predictable or surprising?

I think it is predictable. I thought that it might have been about 35,000 if people were excited about beating Hibernian. Looks like many are not.

Given that it is a dead rubber for Hearts, people may not be excited about that match either. We may need to wait for the playoffs before some get excited enough to come back. I hope that they do because that is when the team will really need support.

32,682 is a healthy crowd considering the tripe that has been dished up since the start of the season , I fear a lot of fans have given up the ghost and we wont see many 40,000 plus crowds again

I think that is a bit too pessimistic. If we are in the top league then I think we will sell more season tickets based on the fact that it includes two tickets against Celtic. We will also get the chance to beat a whole league of teams that, over the last three years, we all claim to dislike so much. That sounds like fun to me.

32,682 is a healthy crowd considering the tripe that has been dished up since the start of the season , I fear a lot of fans have given up the ghost and we wont see many 40,000 plus crowds again

There were never 32,682 people in yesterday, nowhere near it. Not even decent for ticket sales and way over the top with regards to folk who actually went.

The football has been pish for a long time, people are not going. Simple.

Total ticket sales including STs as of yesterday morning were apparently in the region of 29k, so I doubt if it went over 30k by kick-off. If it did, then it wouldn't have been by much.

With us having had 2, 3, 4 thousand ST holders not turning up to certain games recently, then it wouldn't be a surprise if there was only about 26-27k there yesterday.

Some people have suggested that another year in this division will be no bad thing in terms of opportunities to rebuild, but this will not excite our fanbase which is beginning to tire of low level football.

The damage already done will not be repaired if we have to spend another year in the 2nd division. Remaining here will only add to our woes.

We need promotion more than many think.

Some people have suggested that another year in this division will be no bad thing in terms of opportunities to rebuild, but this will not excite our fanbase which is beginning to tire of low level football.

The damage already done will not be repaired if we have to spend another year in the 2nd division. Remaining here will only add to our woes.

We need promotion more than many think.

Promotion is absolutely imperative. An extra year to plan for the mighty challenge of competing with Ross County, Partick etc is just ridiculous.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Promotion is absolutely imperative. An extra year to plan for the mighty challenge of competing with Ross County, Partick etc is just ridiculous.

Yet we have had posters on here who seem to think it would be a good idea to have another season in the championship......

Financially it would be disasterous to spend another season out of the top division.

I agree.

Failure to get promotion this season will be a major blow to our chances of a full recovery.

I agree.

Failure to get promotion this season will be a major blow to our chances of a full recovery.

It would be a blow, but certainly not an insurmountable one. The Club will definitely fully recover either way, the only question is how long it will take.