IMHO, the only reason for the fans not showing up is the quality of play on the pitch. The league that we are playing in is not a factor.

I feel that even if we were in the top division, playing the same "style" of play, there would still be thousands who wouldn't turn up.....people are bored watching how the team has been playing.

Once the on-field performance returns to a decent entertainment level, the crowds will return!!!!

I get the idea that some people are happy we are not filling the stadium. I don't understand that to be honest.

The attendance figures are important and will continue to be so. We have been through an unprecedented period in recent years. We should be looking closely to see if a full recovery is likely or if some permanent damage has been done.

Some expected Ibrox to be full to bursting when the new board came along but it hasn't happened. Maybe it will in the key play-off game.

If attendances really are down, we need to find a way to get them back up again. Another season at this level will not help us at all, but I'm confident that we will be promoted and that will surely give us an attendance boost.

The new board selecting McCall as manager has turned out to be a cracking move.

I'm sure they sat round a table at dinner before the takeover and discussed the most important part of the business on who should manage the football team.

Some might say any manager who came in would have done better than the previous lot, that's an easy assumption.

There is no doubt the man in place is the right man who'll take us up to the top league and will be here when we attempt to secure a European spot next year.

40,000 at Ibrox today proves at least we are on the right road, especially when we all went home happy talking about the positives.

Depends what your talking about. He scores goals for sure and that important. Vital even. Shame for him today that Jig was a fanny and he suffered.

I was concerned about removing him from the field when McColouch got a red, but I'm no Stuart McCall and neither is anyone else really, regardless. In saying that, it turned out to be a correct decision by wee Stu and I'm nothing more than a happy Bear for all that.