If we're in the Championship next season - which is a real possibility - we'll struggle to get much more than 25k each home game.

On the other hand we might get more going for the Championship title that we would if we were mid table or worse in the top division

On the other hand we might get more going for the Championship title that we would if we were mid table or worse in the top division

There's more revenue in the top division through higher ticket prices, sponsorships etc.

Its not just about attendances

There's more revenue in the top division through higher ticket prices, sponsorships etc.

Its not just about attendances

I realise that but the post I was replying to, and quoted, was only about attendances.

I realise that but the post I was replying to, and quoted, was only about attendances.

Aplogies misread. However I do think that there are additional means of revenue in the top division. I think this is something Paul Murray has alluded to

Aplogies misread. However I do think that there are additional means of revenue in the top division. I think this is something Paul Murray has alluded to

No problems, I wasn't annoyed or anything like that - just 'clarifying' (God how that word has been ruined!) And yes definitely more money

Edited by SteveC

The only way to boost attendances is playing winning attractive football

We really have to get behind the club in this hour of need, the football isn't attractive when was it ever?

Rangers FC unfortunately have a wide base of glory hunters who are just waiting and costing us money. Shame on them.