Shane Ferguson called up for NI

Mccoll has said he will never play for us.

McCall (sic!) said that the injured Magpies may "probably" not play. I take it that he was a) not 100% sure about each chap's injury status and b) was not exactly specific at all. And while I am at it, Mbabu playeed the day before for the u20s, while Carver said that Ferguson was 2 weeks away from a return. Streete has already played for us and could well be back within two weeks as well, so the only Magpie that may never feature is in fact Bigirimana, whose actual condition is about as clear as mud. Perhaps people should refrain to put every word a manager or coach says on a pair of gold scales ... or in fact put their own spin on it.

McCall (sic!) said that the injured Magpies may "probably" not play. I take it that he was a) not 100% sure about each chap's injury status and b) was not exactly specific at all. And while I am at it, Mbabu playeed the day before for the u20s, while Carver said that Ferguson was 2 weeks away from a return. Streete has already played for us and could well be back within two weeks as well, so the only Magpie that may never feature is in fact Bigirimana, whose actual condition is about as clear as mud. Perhaps people should refrain to put every word a manager or coach says on a pair of gold scales ... or in fact put their own spin on it.

DB, why have you added the last sentence? There was no need to add it and it is just trolling for confrontation. Please refrain and then people might be less active in attacking you.

DB, why have you added the last sentence? There was no need to add it and it is just trolling for confrontation. Please refrain and then people might be less active in attacking you.

While I understand where you are coming from, gunslinger wrote that McCall said that "he will never play Ferguson". I pointed out that "probably" was the word used and it is essentially "spin" to turn that into "will never". Given that GS has a certain issue* with a Magpie I assumed that pointing this out may get him to retrace his steps a little. I take it that he boldly took it on the chin.

* No insult to GS intended whatsoever here ... as he will know.

Edited by der Berliner