John Guidetti: Charged by SFA

Any Rangers fan who's arrested for singing the "f*nian" word deserves to be arrested. There's no excuse.

Have there been no arrests of Celtic fans for singing/saying "Hun"? If the Courts and NBM say it is sectarian, why is it still so widely used and accepted?

Again you miss the point.

No-one is saying people don't deserve to be arrested (under the correct context) just that there is a discrepancy both in terms of coverage and arrests.

I know of two hun cases - one from 2008 (Devlin t-shirt thing) where he was convicted and one more recently where the person was not.

How many have been for fen!an? I suspect a lot more.

Again you miss the point.

No-one is saying people don't deserve to be arrested (under the correct context) just that there is a discrepancy both in terms of coverage and arrests.

I know of two hun cases - one from 2008 (Devlin t-shirt thing) where he was convicted and one more recently where the person was not.

How many have been for fen!an? I suspect a lot more.

I don't miss the point I'm just adding to the discussion.