Gael Bigirimana: I knew I was sick BEFORE I left Newcastle for Ibrox

It's worse they claim vuckic has made an impact. Mind you they don't claim it's positive

We'd have been on less points during the horrific run before Hibs if it hadn't been for Vuckic.

Try and look at the player rather than where the player has come from.

We'd have been on less points during the horrific run before Hibs if it hadn't been for Vuckic.

Try and look at the player rather than where the player has come from.

Totally disagree we would have been much better off if another player had played instead. We would have had more of the ball and defended better.

I have looked at him and I do not like what I see one bit.

Perhaps if he ever gets fir he will change my mind but it's no coincidence our 2 best performances since he arrived were the 2 he missed.

Totally disagree we would have been much better off if another player had played instead. We would have had more of the ball and defended better.

Perhaps if he ever gets fir he will change my mind but it's no coincidence our 2 best performances since he arrived were the 2 he missed.

You've watched different games to me, he's been one of the few who looks like he's cared, last Sunday was obviously an exception and even then I thought he helped see the game out very well when he came on.

I'd go as far as saying we need Vuckic fit for the rest of the season to have a realistic promotion chance.

He's looked like he's cared. He is unfortunately incapable . Partly due to fitness and partly due to greed.

Going forward anyway. Defensively he just does nothing.

I'm not claiming he's the perfect player but I'm amazed you can single him out from the imposters we have on permanent contracts.

A belated proper performance at Hibs hasn't made me forgive and forget what they've put us through all season and indeed previous seasons.

I'm not claiming he's the perfect player but I'm amazed you can single him out from the imposters we have on permanent contracts.

A belated proper performance at Hibs hasn't made me forgive and forget what they've put us through all season and indeed previous seasons.

He's one of several Imposters for sure.

We may also not have scored any goals as he was the only real threat in the two games I went to at Ibrox.

Of course, Vuckic is responsible for the performance levels of the other 10 players on the pitch. What a ridiculous suggestion that one player can bring down the performance of a whole team. Utter nonsense in this case. Yet not a mention of the anonymous Murdoch against Queens (or Law or Hutton for that matter). So they have played better because Vuckic wasn't in the team rather than because they might have had a rocket up the arse from McCall (as has been alluded to by players who have spoken in interviews.....).

He's looked like he's cared. He is unfortunately incapable . Partly due to fitness and partly due to greed.

Going forward anyway. Defensively he just does nothing.

Neither does Hutton, Law, Walsh, Murdoch, Jig - yet the vast, vast majority of the time you look to cast Vuckic as the issue. You are transparent on this one.

Vuckic's got class. Can take men on and beat them, get himself in scoring positions and actually score though he's not really a striker. He's better than what we've got. I'm a bit more wary of wanting to sign him since looking at his injury history. Medial ligament injury has damaged and put an end to a few careers

Edited by colinstein