Union Flag display

Nearly all ............. ;)

Lol. I think you and I are on a similar wavelength on this one Jim. However, the guys who are trying to create this display (credit to them) went to the club with an idea for 50k UJ's. But the club have responded with 50:50 UJ's:Saltires, and I think, for once, the management have to be saluted for protecting and promoting the roots of the club (as many see them) whilst keeping the majority of fans happy with this compromise, and not giving the impartial British media and opportunity to attack us. (Oh I meant to add, aye fucking right to the last one :yawn:. Only in Britain can you be pillried for being proud of your country, yet are applauded for claiming ot be another nationality. Could you see the French applauding their own people for saying fuck you's i'm German. :confused: )

Edit: corrected some of the numerous mistakes. Lol

I can tolerate it for the 25,000 saltires ...... i've long said the club should pursue a more Scottish identity, and that, along with the flag on the shirt, have all been positive steps

It's a long way forward from when i contacted the club several years back to ask for scottish saltire merchandise and they said there was 'no demand' for it ........ egg on your faces Rangers FC? :D

It's a long way forward from when i contacted the club several years back to ask for scottish saltire merchandise and they said there was 'no demand' for it ........ egg on your faces Rangers FC? :D

Why would they have egg on their faces ? Several years ago was a long time and perhaps there was NO demand for it back then ..... ;):P

Definitely take your point though Jim about a more Scottish identity. Recently they have all been positive signs.

Actually .......

It was about six months before they introduced a limited range of saltire stuff, which sold like hotcakes .......... and it pretty much showed our marketing peeps to be a complete bunch of dicks - but then that tied in nicely to a lot of how our club was being run :(

Actually .......

It was about six months before they introduced a limited range of saltire stuff, which sold like hotcakes .......... and it pretty much showed our marketing peeps to be a complete bunch of dicks - but then that tied in nicely to a lot of how our club was being run :(

Nice to see you saying Jim how our club WAS being run - using past tense - does this mean you think it is being run better now ?

I just wish we could turn the corner and have forward thinking management (at club level, not playing - although at both would be a bonus)

Nice to see you saying Jim how our club WAS being run - using past tense - does this mean you think it is being run better now ?

I just wish we could turn the corner and have forward thinking management (at club level, not playing - although at both would be a bonus)

Not totally sure mate ..... i still don't think we defend our club properly at times!