Mike Ashley takes on SFA over £7,500 fine for dual ownership

The sooner we get this parasite out of our club totally the better I will feel.

Following last week's 'amicable' talks that might not be happening any time soon.

Make no mistake if Paul Murray & John Gilligan think Ashley's involvement can be beneficial to Rangers they'll work with him.

And Rangers need serious money from somewhere. Doesnt look like Mr King is too keen to provide loans so where else do they go? I'd doubt T3B can provide much more loans

Following last week's 'amicable' talks that might not be happening any time soon.

Make no mistake if Paul Murray & John Gilligan think Ashley's involvement can be beneficial to Rangers they'll work with him.

And Rangers need serious money from somewhere. Doesnt look like Mr King is too keen to provide loans so where else do they go? I'd doubt T3B can provide much more loans

Of course if the new board can work with him they will,for the benefit of Rangers,Cashley will not invest money he will loan money for the benifit of him!.

Not sure how you can say that pete. Ashley for all his evils could have put us back at the top of Scottish football in no time, because of his preference to keep mum about all his dealings he may well have wiped the floor with the opposition in this country cementing a place in the CL and all that.

He wants worldwide success for his Sports Direct baby, something he's never quite gained with Newcastle FC, maybe he bought the wrong club.

The SFA stopped him because they are 'Celtic minded' people, can't have a billionaire involved in Rangers and taking over our organisation and all that.

I don't believe in the tooth fairy. Sorry.

For the amount of money he has, and the costs owed to his legal team in the outcome, its hardly worth it. Seems like he's doing this on principle.... seems he actually has some but only when its not to do with Rangers and Newcastle.

If he had any principles he would accept the fine that he fully deserves. He deserves much worse.

Of course if the new board can work with him they will,for the benefit of Rangers,Cashley will not invest money he will loan money for the benifit of him!.

As I said earlier if Murray and Gilligan believe Ashley can be beneficial to Rangers they'll work with him.

But to go back to the OP I'm deeply suspicious as to why the SFA ruled against dual ownership of club whilst it seems to be commonplace elsewhere in Europe.To me the SFA is controlled by one club nowadays and their dual club ownership ruling reflects that.As well as Rangers it could mean the likes of the St Mirrens & Motherwells could become feeder clubs for EPL & championship clubs and become better sides with better calibre players in the form of loanees from parent clubs

I don't believe in the tooth fairy. Sorry.

Apologies I will expand on this. Ashely has not invested one penny in Newcastle. They are 180 million pounds to him in debt. Just like they sold our best player for peanuts he does that with Newcastle too. The reason they are not hitting the top is because Ashely keeps selling their best players. I don't want to be in debt to Ashely and can't believe you still see the positives in him. Just look at all his business adventures. He fucks everyone to make a buck. Not for me .

If he had any principles he would accept the fine that he fully deserves. He deserves much worse.

It is a flawed ruling as I've stated previously. Dual ownership of clubs exists throughout Europe. Why do the SFA beg to differ?

Edited by RANGERRAB

Apologies I will expand on this. Ashely has not invested one penny in Newcastle. They are 180 million pounds to him in debt. Just like they sold our best player for peanuts he does that with Newcastle too. The reason they are not hitting the top is because Ashely keeps selling their best players. I don't want to be in debt to Ashely and can't believe you still see the positives in him. Just look at all his business adventures. He fucks everyone to make a buck. Not for me .

You need to remember Ashley wants out of Newcastle & will do so when he gets a buyer(if he hasnt done so already).

For that reason alone he's hardly going to throw tens of millions at Newcastle is he?

You need to remember Ashley wants out of Newcastle & will do so when he gets a buyer(if he hasnt done so already).

For that reason alone he's hardly going to throw tens of millions at Newcastle is he?

And less likely to throw the same at Rangers!,or any club.

Look at the Newcastle supporters website for the truth. Ashely has done nothing to sell the club except give spin he was trying his best. He is not now looking to sell the club because he has them pinned to the ground for a count of 3. Come on guy's wake up and smell the roses.