McCall: I want the Rangers job next season so I can help rebuild the club

I think we can safely say McCall isnt the man. He didnt have his own players but thats not the argument, he duffed up tactics and decisions.

So many decisions we make just defy logic. Pretty much every single person in that ground could have told McCall that putting on McCulloch was a recipe for disaster. I specifically said that in the match thread when the sub was made.

So many decisions we make just defy logic. Pretty much every single person in that ground could have told McCall that putting on McCulloch was a recipe for disaster. I specifically said that in the match thread when the sub was made.

McCall shys away from big decisions. McCulloch is the most obvious one

Guest Slick

If my maths are right...

McCoist - P27 W20 D2 L5 - 74%

McDowall - P10 W3 D3 D4 - 30%

McCall - P11 W5 D5 L1 - 45%

Perhaps there's an argument for the football being slightly better, but at a time when we've needed results your decisions have been completely baffling. I don't care if you somehow manage to get us through the play-off, just leave please.

Edited by Slick