Okay lets imagine you are el-supremo of Scottish football and you can make one rule change what would you change .

Me I would like to see all teams only allowed three non Scottish players in their club and only one of the three on the field at any given time , I know it could never happen due to eec laws but I think in time it would improve our standards of football , okay now slaughter me

I would scrap the "reasonably practible" defence which allows clubs an easy way out of unacceptable behaviour by their fans at home, and substitute with the "strict liability" that applies in Europe; meaning that if your fans misbehave you are liable, full stop.

I would scrap the "reasonably practible" defence which allows clubs an easy way out of unacceptable behaviour by their fans at home, and substitute with the "strict liability" that applies in Europe; meaning that if your fans misbehave you are liable, full stop.

what about the tim nutter who chained himself to the goal post when we played that Israellie side

we were held responsible

what about the tim nutter who chained himself to the goal post when we played that Israellie side

we were held responsible

This was the UEFA Cup game with Israeli side Maccabi Haifa in November 2006; so under UEFA rules Rangers were responsible for anything that happens inside the ground. If memory serves he was dragged away before he managed to actually handcuff himself to the goal post. It was the fact he got on to the park that caused Rangers to be fined £4,000 but I'd rather have that than be fenced in as happens at many European grounds.

It's a fair point but Celtic fans have been getting away with all sorts of nonsense at Parkhead in domestic football whereas they get fined every time in Europe.

Strict liability means there are no excuses.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I'd have 2 up, 2 down at least and a play off for one or two more places.

I much prefer a league being decided over the course of the season on points acquired over the year and leave the home/away legs thing to cup tournaments.

I think the play offs are a good thing and should be kept.

I think certain people in the SPFL are genuinely beginning to panic at the prospect of no Rangers in the top division next season....