Two Free Places (for Deserving Cases) at the Gersnet Dinner on Sunday 17th

Folks,

As some of you know SteveC purchased two tickets but had the misfortune to book travel for the 23rd in the hope that we would finish 2nd in the League and that would be the date of our first home game in the play-offs; and Charltonman and his good lady "The Lovely Samanatha" were planning to drive up from London but unfortunately due to a change in personal circumstances can no longer make it.

However both parties have very generously offered their places to less fortunate Rangers fans.

After discussion what we have decided to do is to offer two places with drink paid in lieu of the the 4 tickets to fans who might enjoy the night but cannot afford to attend. Depending on how much they drink this may cost us all a few quid extra but I am sure that will not be an issue.

This would also have the effect of keeping the numbers at 17 (inc the speaker).

So I am looking for nominations for these places asap.

Please PM me and copy Bluedell who has agreed to help me decide who gets the tickets in the event that there are more than two nominations.

I have started a new thread for this to give it some prominence but will understand if admin decide to amalgamate it with the main Dinner thread.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I'm not sure if you come into the category of "deserving case" :D and let's keep this serious please.

I'm skint, therefore I'm deserving.

Being serious (well, being skint was serious) this is a very noble gesture by Charltonman who I applaud for such a generous offer. And to the other Gersnetters who will help cover the remainder of any drinks bill :thup:

I'm skint, therefore I'm deserving.

Being serious (well, being skint was serious) this is a very noble gesture by Charltonman who I applaud for such a generous offer. And to the other Gersnetters who will help cover the remainder of any drinks bill :thup:

Not forgetting SteveC who has just repaid his money to the cause.