Dave King stands to get £1.4m out of £10m Rangers oldco creditors pot

Because they are relentless, heartless cunts.

What's the chances of them succeeding?

P.S. I see your son is playing right back for Italy tonight,currently 2-0 up,any chance you could persuade him to come to Ibrox?:lol:

What's the chances of them succeeding?

God knows mate. They must've spent multiple millions on the case, so they won't be wanting to give up unless they're forced to. They'll keep appealing until they get the right combination of people voting on it at a tribunal. The law of averages suggests they'll eventually win one if they're allowed to keep appealing IMO.

P.S. I see your son is playing right back for Italy tonight,currently 2-0 up,any chance you could persuade him to come to Ibrox?:lol:

Aye, my wee man Zappacosta. :D He's been subbed now.... :shifty:

Why?,this has already been booted out twice!,is there a chance they may win this?

Agenda driven imo. As to what the ruling from lord Docherty meant, i'm afraid i failed their Bar test, strange that cause i spent a lot of time at bars lol

Edited by aweebluesoandso

God knows mate. They must've spent multiple millions on the case, so they won't be wanting to give up unless they're forced to. They'll keep appealing until they get the right combination of people voting on it at a tribunal. The law of averages suggests they'll eventually win one if they're allowed to keep appealing IMO.

Aye, my wee man Zappacosta. :D He's been subbed now.... :shifty:

How many appeals are the entitled to?,what a waste of tax payers money!

Italy won 3-1 but are still out,along with Engurland

It will be months before the result is released.

I expect we'll win again and then the last port of call for HMRC are the Law Lords

I thought I read somewhere they could appeal as much as they want. The fact is they want to go for other teams that used the same schemes and have made Rangers a test case. If they give up then all the other teams also walk free.

I think this is the Revenue's second last chance. Lose this and the Supreme Court is their only hope. Let's hope none of them's a pal of Heidi Hoop.

The strange thing about ordinary litigation is that you can have up to nine judges on your side in three courts on the way to the Supreme and lose there 3 - 2. You've connvinced a total of eleven but the other three trump the rest.