A Covenant - a clear case for transparency

That's certainly not true. I know plenty of folk with a Rangers connection who are good people, even ones who I disagree with on certain matters.

My gripe is with the groups who use Rangers and it's support as a means to further their own ambitions, plus the influential individuals who will use their standing to attack others for not adhering to those agendas. You are one of those individuals, McMurdo is another.

Yep my agenda is pretty clear - would you care to share it with the rest of us....

Edited by D'Artagnan

Ive done a few pieces over the years bud regarding various aspects - fan ownership/the merit of supporters buses/the Ibrox experience from the perspective of a disabled fan - theres no reason why I couldnt do something around the youth side of things - I'll speak to Colin Stewart and see what I can put together

that would be great mate.

did you see the eca report from a couple of years ago? think we may have discussed it on a thread at one point

http://www.ecaeurope.com/Research/ECA%20Report%20on%20Youth%20Academies/ECA%20Report%20on%20Youth%20Academies.pdf

would be great to see how we answer the questions put to them obviously in your usual style rather than a survey.

for stats and stuff have always found cies football observatory happy to answer emails on youth stats like how we stand etc.

The cull was as severe as the Club could afford. As far as we know, every single first team player who was out of contract was released.

They need time and they need our patience mate. The new board hasn't even been in place for 4 months which is less time than Wallace and Nash needed to go through the business and come up with little more than a somewhat wooly business review.

Wallace and Nash hadn't been planning for the amount of years that King has had. The youth and scouting set-up should have been planned and implementation should have begun on day one. They would have had a better insight into what was going than anyone else, yet the dogs on the street knew what was a priority.

I agree that some things will take time to complete and that patience is needed, but other than a couple of emergency loans, all we have heard are vague assurances that money will be invested.

Wallace and Nash hadn't been planning for the amount of years that King has had. The youth and scouting set-up should have been planned and implementation should have begun on day one. They would have had a better insight into what was going than anyone else, yet the dogs on the street knew what was a priority.

Wallace and Nash were both vastly more experienced in the hands-on and day-to-day running of a large football club because they had previously held CEO & CFO positions at top 6 EPL clubs like Man City, Arsenal & Liverpool.

Dave King & Paul Murray on the other hand, had only previously been non-executive directors of Rangers and neither had dealt directly with day-to-day operations, operational planning or restructuring. That's presumably why they drafted in Stewart Robertson as a consultant in March and recently gave him a permanent position.

Bottom line for me is that sorting out the mountain of clusterfucks left behind by previous regimes is going to take time. Wallace and Nash, two highly experienced football club execs were struggling to sort out the mess, so it's unfair to expect the new board to do any better in shorter space of time.

Wallace and Nash were both vastly more experienced in the hands-on and day-to-day running of a large football club because they had previously held CEO & CFO positions at top 6 EPL clubs like Man City, Arsenal & Liverpool.

Dave King & Paul Murray on the other hand, had only previously been non-executive directors of Rangers and neither had dealt directly with day-to-day operations, operational planning or restructuring. That's presumably why they drafted in Stewart Robertson as a consultant in March and recently gave him a permanent position.

Bottom line for me is that sorting out the mountain of clusterfucks left behind by previous regimes is going to take time. Wallace and Nash, two highly experienced football club execs were struggling to sort out the mess, so it's unfair to expect the new board to do any better in shorter space of time.

I think it's also fair to mention the resistence (much hidden from view) that both Wallace/Nash and now the current regime have to encounter as they look for viable and workable solutions.

I think it's also fair to mention the resistence (much hidden from view) that both Wallace/Nash and now the current regime have to encounter as they look for viable and workable solutions.

Absolutely. It's probably something akin to trying to walk up a mountain with your hands tied behind your back.

Thank you Wallace and Nash

and the purpose of that review was............?

I think it was just to give them more time to grab what they could

I don't think so. I think Wallace wanted to do a good job for the club and was frustrated in his efforts by the sp*vs.