Freedom of the press vs jester's license - McKenna of the Guardian

Away with ye.

Yet again you are attempting to suggest that if people don't agree with YOU then they must not be Rangers supporters.

It is tiresome and unbecoming a Rangers fan.

Let him hang himself. I've probably seen Rangers play in Germany more times than he has seen them anywhere, so it's like water off a duck's back.

Can everyone please refrain from the petty squabbles (admittedly I am being a touch hypocritical after my squabble on the transfer rumours thread with dB - but I can admit to it :D) and request for credentials.

The number of times you have been able to attend games surely doesn't determine whether or not you support the Club. I honestly thought we were better than that.

Let him hang himself. I've probably seen Rangers play in Germany more times than he has seen them anywhere, so it's like water off a duck's back.

Your dad is probably bigger than his too. For fucks sake grow up; this isn't school. Any brain-dead moron can go to a game, it doesn't mean they understand anything whatsoever.

Can everyone please refrain from the petty squabbles (admittedly I am being a touch hypocritical after my squabble on the transfer rumours thread with dB - but I can admit to it :D) and request for credentials.

The number of times you have been able to attend games surely doesn't determine whether or not you support the Club. I honestly thought we were better than that.

No, I can stoop to whatever level is required. If someone is not only going to continually purport to be staunch as fuck but also questions my credentials, they need to be brought down a peg or two.

This thread was started with the intention of receiving pats on the back, so when it backfires, the insecurities come out along with the claws.

Your dad is probably bigger than his too. For fucks sake grow up; this isn't school. Any brain-dead moron can go to a game, it doesn't mean they understand anything whatsoever.

Well, you would say that, Captain Stream. :D

No, I can stoop to whatever level is required. If someone is not only going to continually purport to be staunch as fuck but also questions my credentials, they need to be brought down a peg or two.

This thread was started with the intention of receiving pats on the back, so when it backfires, the insecurities come out along with the claws.

Your prerogative. But might I then suggest you read the forum rules to ensure you don't get yourself a ban.

The level of debate here is once again becoming so childish and cringe-worthy.

We've got too many internet fakes who come on and mostly slag Rangers off, say they're not buying season tickets because they don't actually enjoy watching Rangers, then put people with Rangers in their hearts down because they live too far away to get to many games. These people know nothing of what Rangers is or was about and they really pollute this site.

I doubt they've ever been to a game at Ibrox themselves and it's all about lying to try to score points over people. It's piss easy to pretend you go to a load of games on an anonymous internet site, but it's much harder to pretend you have affection for the club and its fans, the reality shows through.

The level of debate here is once again becoming so childish and cringe-worthy.

We've got too many internet fakes who come on and mostly slag Rangers off, say they're not buying season tickets because they don't actually enjoy watching Rangers, then put people with Rangers in their hearts down because they live too far away to get to many games. These people know nothing of what Rangers is or was about and they really pollute this site.

I doubt they've ever been to a game at Ibrox themselves and it's all about lying to try to score points over people. It's piss easy to pretend you go to a load of games on an anonymous internet site, but it's much harder to pretend you have affection for the club and its fans, the reality shows through.

Bit like someone who doesn't live in Scotland telling those who do how great life is under the SNP.

Bit like someone who doesn't live in Scotland telling those who do how great life is under the SNP.

Ah, another one who can't just have a debate without trying to win by irrelevant geography rather than a cohesive and compelling argument. You obviously don't listen to a word as I never said any such thing and I find it pretty sad that you think I did - and that you actually think that one dimensionally. I expected a bit more sophistication.

But I really find it strange that that debate is still buzzing around your head like an angry wasp. Other people don't always agree with you, let it go...

Edited by calscot