Gersnet Online Project

Well, obviously that was a priority. I wouldn't go to all this time and effort of making a complete new website if we weren't sure the domain name was safe.

We won't be moving anywhere from now on.

:thup:

Good to hear mate...

Why has there been all the trouble? No need to tell if it is all a bit long winded but whomever is doing wants a right kick in the Stuart McCall's!!!

PS. The effort is appreciated by all!!

Liking the new look, the blue background, etc, etc ......... all good work :)

Can i just be mr Pedantic for 2 secs though ......... isn't that a Chelsea lion? :D

Sorry! :(

Think it is the British "Lions" Rugby League emblem!!

Just thinking about the site again ....

Do we sell ourselves short by making people register before they can see the boards? Given the problems we have had, and the fact that membership is a bit low, wouldn't be better to make the forums visible to all guests for a few months? That way, if someone likes what they see, they can register and post ... a lot of people aren't going to give away their email address to a strange site until they can see the product!!

Views?

Good stuff Frankie :)

I run a small forum myself, and we found that no one (or very few people) signed up without actually seeing things .... we ended up making the basic available to everyone, had other areas that opened up when you joined, and further areas that opened up when you reached a certain post count (members only)

That was on YaBB though, i assume this forum software works along similar lines? you could therefore just open the main forums to everyone, and keep the ticket office and forum support hidden ... in saying that, though, with the small amount of topics, i suppose just letting everyone see everything is the best way to go ........ ach, im just rambling now, im off to have my lunch! :D

Go for it mate....

Here's another wallpaper for everyone. Hoping to get these on the main site asap. If anyone needs this resized give me a shout.

Click on the thumbnail to get full size:

flagwallpaper.jpg.xs.jpg