Supporters Consultation Group Minutes

There we have it! Rangers in the name, but group 'aims and objectives' come first.

No that's not what I meant at all , the way these are set up legally means they might not be able to come together , they have hundreds of thousands of pounds invested and are liable to their members

No that's not what I meant at all , the way these are set up legally means they might not be able to come together , they have hundreds of thousands of pounds invested and are liable to their members

Disband them first. Each member can then be given what's due to them and make a choice as to what they do with their personal investment. It doesn't sound very complicated.

It's amazing how the Assembly's seemed to be effectively defunct for years and yet all of a sudden up pop 2 Assembly reps when the Club's having a meeting about creating another new umbrella group! :sneaky:

Disband them first. Each member can then be given what's due to them and make a choice as to what they do with their personal investment. It doesn't sound very complicated.

That simply can't happen , it's a very simplistic idea but from my understanding having been to some of the meetings it's not possible , if you know different please enlighten me

That simply can't happen , it's a very simplistic idea but from my understanding having been to some of the meetings it's not possible , if you know different please enlighten me

I don't know different. Are you saying that the groups can't disband; individuals are not able to get a refund; or both?

It might not sound very complicated when you don't think it through properly, but it's a ridiculous idea. The RST is going nowhere and RF has almost 14,000 members/contributors, so nobody in their right mind will disband that either.

You certainly can't get a refund from buyrangers , only if and when they have money available and I believe it's after 3 years , but the shares stay with the RST , anyway it's just been confirmed this is not a merger idea so what we are discussing is irrelevant

Why were the RFB even afforded represention at this meeting given that they were previously disbanded by the club and haven't had any meetings since then?

The RFB wasn't disbanded, though there haven't been any full meeting of the RFB there has been meetings between members and the board.

It's amazing how the Assembly's seemed to be effectively defunct for years and yet all of a sudden up pop 2 Assembly reps when the Club's having a meeting about creating another new umbrella group! :sneaky:

The Assembly will have to exist as long as the RFFF monies are laying in their bank account.