Supporters Consultation Group Minutes

It might not sound very complicated when you don't think it through properly, but it's a ridiculous idea. The RST is going nowhere and RF has almost 14,000 members/contributors, so nobody in their right mind will disband that either.

Exactly, so this latest ruse is nothing more than the latest cosmetic exercise.

Exactly, so this latest ruse is nothing more than the latest cosmetic exercise.

At least by involving the Association, RST & RF in the initial discussions the Club are instantly bringing elected reps to the table who collectively represent tens of thousands of supporters. That's a massive step forward from the way the RFB was set up.

Just my opinion but I could happily support Rangers without a single fans' body doing any representation at all. Well, maybe the share buying ones, but not the others.

Even so, it's symptomatic of us as a club and a support that we may be creating a credible fans body just as the time when we needed it most has passed.

The RFB wasn't disbanded, though there haven't been any full meeting of the RFB there has been meetings between members and the board.

In that case, has Alan Harris been reinstated yet, or is the non-ratification of the constitution only relevant when it suits? ;)

Just my opinion but I could happily support Rangers without a single fans' body doing any representation at all. Well, maybe the share buying ones, but not the others.

Even so, it's symptomatic of us as a club and a support that we may be creating a credible fans body just as the time when we needed it most has passed.

Even a body for fans to buy shares could quite easily be done through the club, with no need for the petty politics that surrounds the current self-interest groups.

That simply can't happen , it's a very simplistic idea but from my understanding having been to some of the meetings it's not possible , if you know different please enlighten me

Anything's possible if it's the will of the members.

Even a body for fans to buy shares could quite easily be done through the club, with no need for the petty politics that surrounds the current self-interest groups.

You seem to be on an ignore list.

Using derogatory terms to describe legitimate supporters groups which collectively represent tens of thousands of members makes it look as if it's you who's being petty.