U20 Gers 6-0 Tynecastle: Lyon 25 Stoney 27 Roberts 39 & 43 Brandon 55 Jeffries 82

can punters get in to watch stuff like that ?

No idea about this game, but in a lot of cases it's possible to get in (depending on the venue). The Club don't advertise that though because at many of the venues they don't have facilities to cope with fans and obviously have very little or no security.

UNDER-20s attacker Scott Roberts is targeting goals to add to his game after striking twice against Tynecastle tonight.

Roberts grabbed the third and the fourth counters in the 6-0 triumph, and while happy with the end result, he shared the assessment of 20s coach Ian Durrant that it should have been more.

He explained: “I want to be back in the goals this year as I didn’t score many last year. Hopefully that will give me confidence and I was happy with my two goals.

“It was a good result and we played well tonight, although it could have been a lot more to be honest.

“But we can’t argue with six goals.”

The young side are continuing to adapt to the new 4-3-3 formation that is being deployed at all age groups at Rangers, and Roberts reckons the new set-up can help him develop his game.

He continued: “It suits me a lot better than last year. I can get on the ball a lot easier and we can create a lot more chances and hopefully score a lot more goals.”

First-team manager Mark Warburton took in the game this evening, although Roberts is well aware that it is not just matches the young players will have to impress the new boss in.

He explained: “We’re trying to impress him every day in training as he sees all the videos. It’s all the time though, not just in games.

“I’ve been round once this season to train with the first team, but my target is to be round there every day.”