Workaholic Warburton is going to shake Rangers

How often does the team that flies away to a good start flounder later in the season. Most leagues are actually won from teams who did not start great. I remember a great Manu team scorching away to 10 wins in a row and then the bubble burst and they lost the league by a mile. I actually didn't mind us drawing the first game of the season as I always think the team that are top of the league after game 1 never win the league.
that only happens if the league is competitive not so sure that will be the case. Not fussed about drawing the first game more worried about losing the first 4/5. Can't see us beating hibs st mirren qots or falkirk. The pressure will be huge and we have all seen what happens to this squad under pressure.

Mw keeps talking about quality over numbers so far we have not added a single bit of quality to a single position. The two quality signings have been youth the rest are middling at best. We all seen the line up the other night that in no way shows quality. 3/4 signings including Holt and halliday ain't going to cover the massive cracks. Doubt very much we can win the league and have any sort of cup run with the squad not having another 6/7 added before this window shuts.

Hearts didnt have the scrutiny nor anywhere near the pressure players at Rangers will. Patience is all good and well but only appropriate when the right outcome looks assured. The squad right now is easily the worst we have ever had. We need midfielders and forwards now who can win this league at a canter and be foundations for next year.

We cannot fail to win the league this year. The reality is he loses the first 5 games he will be under massive pressure.

Getting the players in before the season begins is normal pace not rushed. You get a team in ready to win the league before the season starts and supplement and fill any injuries mid season not start with a poor side then improve.

For me this is exactly what is wrong with our support. We all want everything to happ n now. Sign players left right and centre assuming that this is I'll solve the proble,.... Ignoring the fact ally did exactly this and it was a disaster. We need to learn from our mistakes and not repeat them.

Apparently Mark Warburton's been working up to 90 hours a week since getting the job.

Just to add to this, he apparently starts before 6am each morning and leaves late.

that only happens if the league is competitive not so sure that will be the case. Not fussed about drawing the first game more worried about losing the first 4/5. Can't see us beating hibs st mirren qots or falkirk. The pressure will be huge and we have all seen what happens to this squad under pressure.

Mw keeps talking about quality over numbers so far we have not added a single bit of quality to a single position. The two quality signings have been youth the rest are middling at best. We all seen the line up the other night that in no way shows quality. 3/4 signings including Holt and halliday ain't going to cover the massive cracks. Doubt very much we can win the league and have any sort of cup run with the squad not having another 6/7 added before this window shuts.

We'll find out soon enough and know a lot more in 6 to 8 weeks time, but at the moment it seems as though you're being overly pessimistic. You're also saying things like "the pressure will be huge and we have all seen what happens to this squad under pressure", but it's not the same squad if 11 players have left and the process of rebuilding is already well under way.

So far the right noises are coming out of Murray Park and a lot of hard work is being put in. But we would be fools to expect result overnight and W&W are going to need at least 6 competitive games to get their way of playing across. The task handed to them (the mess left behind) was huge and they more than deserve time to get it right.

For me this is exactly what is wrong with our support. We all want everything to happ n now. Sign players left right and centre assuming that this is I'll solve the proble,.... Ignoring the fact ally did exactly this and it was a disaster. We need to learn from our mistakes and not repeat them.
what ally did has no relevance. He had no choice but to sign players we had none. The sources for the players remain the same as when ally signed those players. Think 3 so far are through violafc, that has more relevance than the time frame

All teams buy players during pre season before their games begin its not a new idea or harmful for anyone else.

Time does not equate with quality that is just a line being pushed through the media that has no basis.If taking his time brings quality then why are the signings so poor? If we had signed 3 quality signings there would be no reason to worry. So far he has taken his time and still signed mediocre players.The players on trial are still mediocre but getting contracts by the looks of things even though time has been taken. The players if any are signed later once the games start on Saturday, have also not had a pre season to help them fit into the team and the structure Warburton is trying to encourage, not advantageous when talking about maximizing quality.

hopefully the signings he wants come through and don't get poached as we dawdle.(He mentions other teams bidding for the players we want and pushing up the price in the interview yesterday for example)

To add he has only been manager for 4 weeks. In that time he needs to evaluate the entire setup top to bottom. Has already sign d 3 players so we all need to relax, be patient and let the manager do his thing.

why change how we as a fan base has always been?Our high demands as fans has moulded our club and set in place what is expected and demanded. Has it not moulded us into the club we are? the most successful domestic team in the world. Patience allows for defeat,that has never been our way and in my opinion never should.Common sense should prevail, and having a starting 11 that is expected to win the league at a canter this season should be statutory to that .

Hopefully some of the newer transfer rumours are true as they would be a marked improvement.

why change how we as a fan base has always been?Our high demands as fans has moulded our club and set in place what is expected and demanded. Has it not moulded us into the club we are? the most successful domestic team in the world. Patience allows for defeat,that has never been our way and in my opinion never should.Common sense should prevail, and having a starting 11 that is expected to win the league at a canter this season should be statutory to that .

Hopefully some of the newer transfer rumours are true as they would be a marked improvement.

There is a difference in being critical and just bloody moaning all the time.(Generalisation and not aimed at anyone)

I Personally think this is the best shake up the club has had since Holmes came in and Brought Souness in in 86 which led to a great set up for the next decade. (The Advocaat reign was a delight but cheque book funded) I think Warburton is going to lay a terrific foundation....its up to the players to carry it out.

As said earlier, only a fool would expect a magic wand to be waved by now. Hard graft earns itself and that's what its going to take.

Edited by Gribz