Gersnet Prediction League 2015/16 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Zappa - can I log a default scoreline and FGS in the off chance I forget to do my prediction?

I'll go for Rangers 3 - 1 Opposition.

FGS - Waghorn

I'm not running back-up/default predictions this season mate because last season less than 50% of the GPL players posted in the back-up predictions thread and they went on to notch up points when they forgot to predict while others didn't which in retrospect I thought was probably unfair.

Plus, at the end of the season some folk dropped out because the points gap was too large for them, but I was left having to collate their back-up predictions anyway because they didn't tell me they were dropping out, they just stopped predicting.

What I CAN do for you (and for anyone else who wants me to!) is I can take predictions for specific matches from you in advance if you know you're going to be busy with work or away on holiday etc. To do that you can either post your advance prediction/s for specific matches in a post here or send me them in a PM.

I'm not running back-up/default predictions this season mate because last season less than 50% of the GPL players posted in the back-up predictions thread and they went on to notch up points when they forgot to predict while others didn't which in retrospect I thought was probably unfair.

Plus, at the end of the season some folk dropped out because the points gap was too large for them, but I was left having to collate their back-up predictions anyway because they didn't tell me they were dropping out, they just stopped predicting.

What I CAN do for you (and for anyone else who wants me to!) is I can take predictions for specific matches from you in advance if you know you're going to be busy with work or away on holiday etc. To do that you can either post your advance prediction/s for specific matches in a post here or send me them in a PM.

No worries, seems reasonable.

Perhaps this can be a sticky...last year we could have a default prediction, so if we miss any weeks we at least still could get points. Can we do this again? It's a shame to see lack of participation limit the competition.

See post #91 up above.

Guys, please keep your predictions basic and just edit them later (so long as it's before kick-off!) if you change your mind or your FGS doesn't start.

I won't accept predictions like FGS - Clark, but if he doesn't start then FGS Waghorn, but if neither start, then Miller and so on and on, yada fucking yada......

By posting predictions like that you're trying to improve your odds, so I won't accept them.